• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I kinda thought it had been done already? I did read a couple of the books and they were pretty good.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yeah, I also thought it was done with that actor who actually professes to be a Christian.

The books were good. It will be interesting to see how they bring it(them) to the screen.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I wonder how many of the series they plan to make? Like the first group of movies it kinda leaves people with unanswered storyline. Alot happened later in the books. BTW I'd still go see it.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I wonder how many of the series they plan to make? Like the first group of movies it kinda leaves people with unanswered storyline. Alot happened later in the books. BTW I'd still go see it.

From what I've read, there are two movies planned for just the first book.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    As a Christian,these books really hit me.The Kirk Cameron movie was also pretty good.Judging by the linked trailer,they almost look like they're trying to move away from the biblical aspects.Maybe it will be good,I hope so because then it will wake a lot of people up.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I actually came to Christ after reading the first three Left Behind books so I definitely liked the books. I loved the Kirk Cameron movies and wonder why he wasn't able to finish the series though I am guessing it is a money thing. I hope this new movie doesn't go the way of the NOAH though and that is what I fear most in today's secular world.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Although I am not of the faithful myself, I hope it does justice to the word. If you're going to try to represent it, do it right. If you can't do it right, just don't do it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Why can't we have remakes of: "A Thief in the Night" and "A Distant Thunder"?

If you're not familiar, think of eschatological/pre trib '70s grindhouse.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Never read the books either so I might watch the movie. Like CM said, it is often hard to enjoy the movies otherwise...
    Just like the LOTR movies. They were outstanding movies but I still found myself thinking of inconsistencies from the book, parts that were left out...

Top Bottom