• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So if a citizen disobeys signs on private property they are a patriot, but if a cop does they are an a-hole? Only on INGO.

Cause that's exactly what she said.

I hope you keep your professional bearings intact in public better than you do on this forum.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Funny how when you ask a sarcastic question on here you are so awesome, but when I do it it supposedly shows how I act in the real world? Gotcha.

You tried assigning a position to her that she didn't take. Nowhere did she praise non cops for violating signs in private lots but in your search for offense, you attributed it to her.

If you get so offended over something not said, I can only imagine how you handle yourself during an arrest.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Disclaimer: I think everyone should stop for stop signs in parking lots.

I've always wondered if there was actually the weight of law behind parking lot stop signs (at like walmart). If they do not carry the weight of law and someone runs one and then there is an accident, who is at fault? Are you both equally responsible since there is no true "right of way"?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    You tried assigning a position to her that she didn't take. Nowhere did she praise non cops for violating signs in private lots but in your search for offense, you attributed it to her.

If you get so offended over something not said, I can only imagine how you handle yourself during an arrest.

It wasn't attributed only to her.

And why don't you come ride with me and find out?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It wasn't attributed only to her.

And why don't you come ride with me and find out?

There's a thread complaining about those whining and butthurt about a team named the red skins. PC run amok!

But anything less than high praise for LEO and OMG!!!!!!!!

Only on INGO.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not my point. And you didn't respond to my offer.

Not going to ride along or drink a beer with you. The perennially offended are not the type of people I hang out with.

The fact that a driver needs a law to be courteous to others is an *******, COP OR NOT. The fact you had to be offended by it doesn't surprise me.

Top Bottom