• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    There wasn't in 2008? C'mon....no birth certificate, Rev. Wright, alleged muslim, etc. He was the anti-Christ 4 years ago. Today, he's simply the incumbent with a bad economy.

Romney MAY win, but I'll be surprised if he does. It'll be close, but again, I see no enthusiasm for Romney whatsoever, and that doesn't bode well for a challenger in any election. If Obama loses, it will be because of one thing....the economy.

Obama could have been child murderer and he would of been voted in...he is black...there are so many in our county that has white guilt, it amazes me.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Obama could have been child murderer and he would of been voted in...he is black...there are so many in our county that has white guilt, it amazes me.

Don't give up hope. Maybe one day there will be a proper white male as President of the US.

Or maybe 43 of them in a row. :):

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My prediction? PAIN.

-- Mr T.

I pity da fool who thinks either sucka who wins will be worth a *****, I pity him
    images

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Romney wins big by popular, but only by a little on electoral votes.....the country stays the same an continues to borrow 4 Billion $ a day, gas goes up, China continues to kill us, Obamacare transforms into Romneycare (not much change), and new gun control is signed by Romney.....INGO all teed off at Romney, an I laugh an say I wasted my vote on Virgil Goode....lol.

Mike Pence wins.
    Murrdock is also going to win.....then rape someone in joy. I apoligize for that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    UH OH!!!!!

Romney winning independents 59%-35% | WashingtonExaminer.com

According to a new CNN poll, Romney is beating President Obama 59 percent to 35 percent among independents even when third party candidates are included. The poll has the race deadlocked at 49 percent, but the sample includes 11 percent more Democrats than Republicans, 41 percent to 30 percent, a bigger gap than recent elections have witnessed.
    Hummmmmm!!!!!!!! :alright:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I predict that I will get through 3 beers and 4 slices of pizza and be buzzed/full enough that I will happily stumble off to bed in drunk reassurance that everything will be okay either way.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Romney wins in a surprise landslide; the Republicans take control of the House and the Senate.

ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, and PBS decry the obvious voter fraud and castigate the Republican party for fighting efforts to require a picture I.D. to vote.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Romney or Obama will win.

Things will remain roughly the same as they have been during my lifetime - a continued downward spiral.

The same two parties will tighten their exclusive grip on the system and the American people will have given their overwhelming consent to be ruled once again.

People from the losing "side" will blame those who didn't vote for an establishment candidate.

Most of the country will drift back to sleep for a few years.

What do I win? :cool:

Top Bottom