• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Well i guess my earlier post shows what I know. I am totally disgusted with some of the people of this country tonight. IMO we are destined to become the whipping boy of the world.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    One week from today, we should know the outcome of the election. The polls have shown Obama leading most of the election season, but are now showing Romney leading.

Several people, myself included, have made predictions on who they think will win, and why. The previous predictions are scattered over numerous threads over the past several months. I know nobody on INGO will try to rub my nose in it if I'm wrong. let's make it easy and put them all in one spot. I would hate for someone to have to dig through thousands of posts to feed an INGO'er some crow.

You can eat anything if you wrap it in bacon first.

Romney wins big! The media will be shocked. The liberals will blame the storm for disenfranchising voters.

Let's hear yours INGO.:ingo:

I'm ready to be fed crow. I was way off on this one. Please wrap it in bacon first, it takes out the bitter taste.:dunno:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Ditto. I had a deep-seated love of country and faith in my fellow Americans. I guess both were unfounded. Big oops.

At least we Hoosiers -- most of us anyway -- still have our heads screwed on straight. It's the coasts and a chunk of the upper midwest that are aliens.

I say we make the Mississippi the dividing line and everybody Red move west, and everybody Blue move east. Works for me. :D

Oh, well, I'm done caring. Time to hunker down and wait for the Zombie Apocalypse.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, that sucked.

Indiana didn't buy it this time.

Oh well. I need to get to work........ taxes to pay don'tcha know.

Top Bottom