• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was looking to stay pretty entry-level, but something good enough to grow into if I stuck with it.

Ended up ordering a "Yamaha APX600FM Acoustic/Electric Guitar Tobacco Brown Sunburst" today. I'll pop a pic up once I get it!

It's not a sunburst with a crack is it? ;)

[video=youtube;DNpRpEQOAOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNpRpEQOAOg[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So glad I spent a bit extra for this finish, really looks great

Sounds great, too

g3urCLk.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I made a huge mistake yesterday. The weather was crappy and I didn't have much going on so I decided to go to Sam Ash and check out and maybe play a Les Paul. I've wanted one since I was a teenager, a lot of my favorite guitarists from that era had them and I had intentionally never played one. I played two different LPs at Sam Ash and was really disappointed in the first one. I looked down the neck and it was in desperate need of a truss rod adjustment so I decided to try another one. It was better but to be honest I still wasn't that impressed. It felt good in the hand but just didn't light a spark when I played it.

I decided to stop in to Guitar Center since I was in the area and right off the bat this one caught my eye. It's a 2020 Les Paul Traditional Pro V and as soon as sat down with it I knew I was in trouble. I played it for about 20 minutes before handing it back then I paced around looking at it for another 15 before forcing myself to not buy it. I've always been prone to spontaneous purchases and this was no small chunk of change so I decided I'd better do some research and make sure it was what I wanted as I don't plan to buy another one. Neither rhe research I did nor talking with my wife were helpful in getting me to change course so I went back in today and picked it up. I'm going to have to sell a gun or two to pay for it but it'll be worth it, I have 9 AR15s and 2 (now 3) guitars so it's a fair trade.

F9sLFjph.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I made a huge mistake yesterday. The weather was crappy and I didn't have much going on so I decided to go to Sam Ash and check out and maybe play a Les Paul. I've wanted one since I was a teenager, a lot of my favorite guitarists from that era had them and I had intentionally never played one. I played two different LPs at Sam Ash and was really disappointed in the first one. I looked down the neck and it was in desperate need of a truss rod adjustment so I decided to try another one. It was better but to be honest I still wasn't that impressed. It felt good in the hand but just didn't light a spark when I played it.

I decided to stop in to Guitar Center since I was in the area and right off the bat this one caught my eye. It's a 2020 Les Paul Traditional Pro V and as soon as sat down with it I knew I was in trouble. I played it for about 20 minutes before handing it back then I paced around looking at it for another 15 before forcing myself to not buy it. I've always been prone to spontaneous purchases and this was no small chunk of change so I decided I'd better do some research and make sure it was what I wanted as I don't plan to buy another one. Neither rhe research I did nor talking with my wife were helpful in getting me to change course so I went back in today and picked it up. I'm going to have to sell a gun or two to pay for it but it'll be worth it, I have 9 AR15s and 2 (now 3) guitars so it's a fair trade.

Congrats! Locking tuners and coil splitter. What could possibly be better? :)

Top Bottom