• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Got my baby sighted in and I HIGHLY recommend the Hornaday LeveRevolution ammo! My .30-30 is a damn TACK DRIVER! .7"-1.2" groups of three at 50yrds. :D If I'd had more ammo I'd shot the 100yrd range. Maybe next time.

Congrats on getting that 30-30 out to the range for some fun and enjoyment SavageEagle. I know my first trip out with my Lever Action I had a smile ear to ear. These darn lever guns can get addicting in a good way. I had to control myself recently when a Marlin .44 magnum lever showed up in the For Sale section here :nono: .

whipfinish

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Sorry I don't have any pics of my Marlin 336RC in .35 Remington but I love shooting it. .35 Remington isnt the most recognized round but it seems to have escaped (knock on wood) the recent ammo cost increases. I have not tried the Hornady rounds yet but look forward to using one on a coyote that frequents my fishpond.

Good shooting!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Congrats on getting that 30-30 out to the range for some fun and enjoyment SavageEagle. I know my first trip out with my Lever Action I had a smile ear to ear. These darn lever guns can get addicting in a good way. I had to control myself recently when a Marlin .44 magnum lever showed up in the For Sale section here :nono: .

Oh man, I've been dreaming of a Levergun since watching the Gene Autry Show with my Grandparents! Now I got one, and I want another. *sigh* too much else to buy such as Ammo, Mags, Training, Appleseed, another pistol for the woman.... Got an AR lower coming.... LOL I'll have me a couple more before I die for sure!

:patriot:

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    two fav. i used as a kid.
    084.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    wrong pics above still learning.1964 39 carbine and 76 30-30 win. and bl 22 just left in tenn.

002.jpg

And someone said my scope sat far back... That's a nice scope but what's the eye relief on it? Can it be mounted farther forward?

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    junk scope.i did that for my 7 year old grand daughter.there is a reason for my madness.didnt want to cut stock.call me new fashion.

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I love lever rifles! They are reliable, handy guns to carry in the field. I am lucky enough to own at least 10 or 12 in various cartridges and configurations. Some of mine are neat old ones:
    006-1.jpg

Marlin 1897 Deluxe .22
    023.jpg

Engraved and inlaid receiver of Marlin Century Limited 39 in .22
    018.jpg

The engraved marlin.
    033.jpg

Marlin model 1889 in .44-40 with special order wood.

Top Bottom