• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cj48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    Gun ranges

I'm looking for ranges in my area I'm few miles south corydon Indiana 47112 if anybody can help give me range contact info to get membership

boblade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Eastern Indiana Dunlapsville entrance to Brookville Res. is Open Wed thru Sunday 10am to 5pm FREE 15 Yds to 100 Yds awesome I use it all the time Covered Bench on all the Range and they have a DNR Rangemaster to help,Super guys to Help you out.

rgarner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    Several years ago I went to Atterbury shooting range.. Got harassed alot, in the early 1990's you could shoot when and what you wanted.. Is this true still.

MTSwegman85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    I live in SE indianapolis. I go to Pop Guns, i recently discovered the Five Points Conservation Club. I can tell they have a shotgun range, but have no clue how to go and shoot over there as i can find no way to contact the club. How should i go about making contact with them? just hope i drive by one day when they are there? lol any ideas

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    Several years ago I went to Atterbury shooting range.. Got harassed alot, in the early 1990's you could shoot when and what you wanted.. Is this true still.

I stopped by there last week. It was pretty busy but looked pretty layed back and easy going. Didn't have my guns with me because it was kind of last minute thing I wanted to check out on the way home from Nashville. If I recall it was about 6.00/hr.

Fireman85

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    I do know that about a year ago they had atteberry closed due to trying to find new management. I also know that it cost to go out to it. It is a really nice gun range though.

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    I live in SE indianapolis. I go to Pop Guns, i recently discovered the Five Points Conservation Club. I can tell they have a shotgun range, but have no clue how to go and shoot over there as i can find no way to contact the club. How should i go about making contact with them? just hope i drive by one day when they are there? lol any ideas

im pretty sure its every thursday after 6pm, 2dollars a round of trap for members, 3dollars non memebers.

Five Points Conservation Club, Indianapolis - banquet hall and trap shooting

MarinerFan

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Alexandria, Indiana
    I live in Alexandria, and it looks like Elwood has the closest range. Is Wyatts in Cicero still open?
    Man, I miss the days when you would go over to a gravel pit and shoot away!

Mr P.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Greeting everyone!

I’m a newer member of INGO, and a recent transplant to the State of Indiana. Unfortunately for me, I don’t have years of accumulated regional geographic knowledge (I don’t know where crap is!).

I like using Google to see where places are located, so I thought, why not create a consolidated map of all of the ranges in Indiana, as listed on this thread? Well … I’ve done just that, but I have some protocol concerns that I wanted to run by the group.

Some folk are little put off by having establishments and locations shown in Google. The image below is a screenshot of my private Google map showing all of the ranges. If the INGO mods and other appropriate people approve this idea, I can open up the map URL to be public and then post the link here.

Then people like me can just look at the pins on the map and zoom in on the ones located nearby.

If this works well we can do the same thing for INGO sponsors, gunsmiths, etc.

Thoughts/questions/concerns?

What say ye all-powerful moderators?

Regards,
    Paul

INGO%20Ranges.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    these are all pretty much public knowledge so I don't know how anyone would have an issue. on that note, you couldn't have put all the ranges into that map because there are 3 near me, and only one shows up.

Mr P.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    these are all pretty much public knowledge so I don't know how anyone would have an issue. on that note, you couldn't have put all the ranges into that map because there are 3 near me, and only one shows up.

Clay,

I only put the intital list on the first post so far. I just figured there was no need to spend the time doing the rest unless the idea is blessed off. Besides ... I've got a front end to dismantle on my car today!:ugh:

Tauler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Would love to find a range west of Indy (Plainfield, Danville, Coatsville, Moorseville, etc), any suggestions?

Top Bottom