• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Anyone else wonder how constipated that dude got?

Learned that the hard way (heh) when I was doing the high protein/lift weights 2 hours a day thing. Like dropping a cannon ball...

A friend was telling about him and a buddy at the MN State fair. They were there for 2 days and his buddy really liked the deep fried cheese curds. He seemed to eat nothing else but deep fried cheese curds. Bound up tight for 2 days before passing a cannon ball.

Cheese curds are great whether they are fresh or battered and fried but do not overindulge. :drool:

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    A friend was telling about him and a buddy at the MN State fair. They were there for 2 days and his buddy really liked the deep fried cheese curds. He seemed to eat nothing else but deep fried cheese curds. Bound up tight for 2 days before passing a cannon ball.

Cheese curds are great whether they are fresh or battered and fried but do not overindulge. :drool:

One of the things I really miss about the MN State Fair. IN fair pales in comparison.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

Funny thing, when I saw his fancy CNC-scrolled cedar boxes on the thread he started, my first thought was "You made that nice box with that awesome scroll work, so why did you just nail it up with a nail gun" I figured that if it was me, I'd do nicer looking joint.

But then I thought to myself "What kind of jerk would you be to criticize the man's work when he went to the trouble to post the pic here" , so I didn't say anything.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The way he got angry and then (it seemed to me) intentionally crossed the line that would get him banned, he kind of reminded me of someone from the past on the INGO. Can't place him though.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The way he got angry and then (it seemed to me) intentionally crossed the line that would get him banned, he kind of reminded me of someone from the past on the INGO. Can't place him though.

His criticism was over the line, no doubt, but he made point in his final post, which was completely accurate.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    His criticism was over the line, no doubt, but he made point in his final post, which was completely accurate.

He was completely out of line from the 1st post. Period

I said it in the thread and I will say it here. If asked for an opinion give it.
    If not, look around at what the thread is about. It was the joy of building something for a son. Roll with that.
    If that member had not had a history of acting in this manner it would not have came to this. He has been asked on multiple occasions to tone it down.
    Seems it is in his nature.

He has already tried twice to open a shill. He is done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom