• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What are these topics that supposedly everyone agrees on and if you disagree you aren't one of the cool kids? Other than "guns are pretty cool. Or they are just tools. Or maybe collectibles. Which should be shot. Or should be left in mint condition in a box..." Economics? Lulz. Religion? Har-de-harrr. Politics? BWAHAHAHAHA.

Other than Churchmouse is old and buys people cheeseburgers*, I'm still not sure what these holy grail topics of mass agreement are.

**on edit**
    *and potentially banning mbills.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What are these topics that supposedly everyone agrees on and if you disagree you aren't one of the cool kids? Other than "guns are pretty cool. Or they are just tools. Or maybe collectibles. Which should be shot. Or should be left in mint condition in a box..." Economics? Lulz. Religion? Har-de-harrr. Politics? BWAHAHAHAHA?

Other than Churchmouse is old and buys people cheeseburgers, I'm still not sure what these holy grail topics of mass agreement are.
    How disingenuous of you BBI... I note you didn't mention the banning of mbills....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What are these topics that supposedly everyone agrees on and if you disagree you aren't one of the cool kids? Other than "guns are pretty cool. Or they are just tools. Or maybe collectibles. Which should be shot. Or should be left in mint condition in a box..." Economics? Lulz. Religion? Har-de-harrr. Politics? BWAHAHAHAHA?

Other than Churchmouse is old and buys people cheeseburgers, I'm still not sure what these holy grail topics of mass agreement are.

I disargee.

You're both wrong. Absolutely wrong.

I met him on the campaign trail a couple years ago. He's a real boy.

Wait. What if you're not real? Or, maybe you're real and are just making this up to perpetuate the legend of the unbannable mbills.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Has anyone seen the two of them at the same time?

Good point. Jagee said that he met mbills. Did anyone actually see them together? It could be that Fenway created these accounts to drum up clicks. Then the new owner kept it going. My theory is that the mods take turns posting stuff to throw us off.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you assuming gender? Why you LGBQTQQISLDKFNSphobic monster! You should be banned for hurt feelings!

Wait a minute. This would imply that they're real live victims. It completely discredits my theories. Therefore I don't believe it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom