• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Can you live with an SAK as your only knife?

• Total voters

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I have a Leatherman, I really like my Leatherman, but I don’t carry it everyday anymore. The job I am in doesn’t need me to carry it all the time.

I do carry a Winchester mulitool my Father-in-law gave me years ago. It is a small pocket set. I have tried to replace it with other micro multitools, but I can’t find one that fits my needs like this one. The Winchester I have has a knife, flat blade screwdriver, micro screwdriver, tweezers, scissors, file and fingernail clippers.

I’ve not been able to find one like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a Leatherman, I really like my Leatherman, but I don’t carry it everyday anymore. The job I am in doesn’t need me to carry it all the time.

I do carry a Winchester mulitool my Father-in-law gave me years ago. It is a small pocket set. I have tried to replace it with other micro multitools, but I can’t find one that fits my needs like this one. The Winchester I have has a knife, flat blade screwdriver, micro screwdriver, tweezers, scissors, file and fingernail clippers.

I’ve not been able to find one like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:gotpics:

:postpics:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Forgot about this thread. Question is can I carry my SAK into IU Memorial Stadium??

Do they have metal detectors? ----- YES ----> No, and don't go there.
    ...... |
    ...... |
    ...... NO
    ...... |
    ...... |-----> Don't ask; don't tell.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    ...... |
    ...... |
    ...... NO
    ...... |

Carried my handy little bladeless SAK. Has scissors. If you flip the scissors open and use only one blade ... umm ... I mean side, do you know what I have? A very small knife. Very handy to help peel an orange or open the box of sunscreen for the kids.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    IMG_0665.jpg

This was my daily carry for years. A friend bought a lot of leatherman's from a government surplus auction. He then sold all but two of them to his friends. He covered his costs to buy all of them.

IMG_0666.jpg

This is what my Father-In-Law gave me, which is still my every day carry. I always have this one on me. I've lost it a few times, only for it to show back up a few days later.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    View attachment 79831

This was my daily carry for years. A friend bought a lot of leatherman's from a government surplus auction. He then sold all but two of them to his friends. He covered his costs to buy all of them.

View attachment 79832

This is what my Father-In-Law gave me, which is still my every day carry. I always have this one on me. I've lost it a few times, only for it to show back up a few days later.

Nice! Thanks for the photos. Which Leatherman is that? Blast?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    ...... |
    ...... |
    ...... NO
    ...... |

I follow a guy from Belgium who makes some interesting non-metallic options for non permissive environments.

51389677_923587717837976_2147042718067458048_n.jpg

66848676_1022335081296572_33510357045608448_n.jpg

Victorinox also has some options.

Victorinox%20Ceramic%20Paring%20-%20Utility%20Kitchen%20Knife%20-%2012%20cm%20-%20Black%20Fibrox%20Handle%20Model%207.2003.12G.1.JPG

You're not breaking the rule/policy if they don't allow steel knives into their building and you happen to bring something else. :dunno:

Top Bottom