• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Those Marlin 60's are great shooting guns. Took mine out (is a Glenfield version with the squirell stock) this weekend and put about 250 rounds through it. Shooting quarter size groups at 50 yds with no problems at all. Pretty good for a cheap .22!

SmallTownGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Roanoke
    Those Marlin 60's are great shooting guns. Took mine out (is a Glenfield version with the squirell stock) this weekend and put about 250 rounds through it. Shooting quarter size groups at 50 yds with no problems at all. Pretty good for a cheap .22!

Absolutely! I picked up this .22 back in July right before the 4th and it was one of the best picks I've made. For their price you can't beat them, not to mention its a perfect starter gun, I've had several friends take their first shots on this beauty.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Snapped a new pic of my rifle at training this week

XLR.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's a Remington 700 receiver, Schneider .308 barrel, XLR Evolution chassis, Atlas bipod and US Optics SN# TPAL 3.2-17x scope.

stack23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    my first 10/22 "tacticool" build, i have a feeling it won't be my last lol.. i think im finally finished with this one unless i decide to put a light on the side rails.. here she is

2djpftg.jpg

whiteman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    knee Deep In Mud
    Black Powder

I would have to say that I enjoy shooting blackpowder as much as any of my modern guns. Pictured are a set of J. T. Brown (.40 and .54) that were made in 1976 for shooting competition. I killed my first deer with the .54 and still grab the .40 for squirrel hunting. The SxS is just a wall hanger that I gave my dad about 20 years ago for fathers day. Love the old repairs.

ajtt.jpg

Top Bottom