• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I will also try out some Privi Match also. And of course ill reload to see if i can do any better. Thanks for all your help. I will get my shopping cart going and see what im able to do with it.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I will also try out some Privi Match also. And of course ill reload to see if i can do any better. Thanks for all your help. I will get my shopping cart going and see what im able to do with it.

Yea handloads are the way to go for sure, but the store bought stuff will give a good baseline.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Well i sold my brass i had saved up so i need some more brass stuff to reload so i might as well purchase the best lol.

Whats some good optics for around 500 with rings?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Man your going to get a 100 different scope recomendations, But strongly look into the SWFA SS scope, real quality for the money. But I like fixed power scopes.

SWFA SS 16x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope

SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope

Again this is personal opinion, I got to use a rifle with one a few weeks back and was amazed at how clear the glass is. Mil-dots are right on the money, for the money I plan on getting one of the 16x for my next rifle purchase.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Man your going to get a 100 different scope recomendations, But strongly look into the SWFA SS scope, real quality for the money. But I like fixed power scopes.

SWFA SS 16x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope

SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope

Again this is personal opinion, I got to use a rifle with one a few weeks back and was amazed at how clear the glass is. Mil-dots are right on the money, for the money I plan on getting one of the 16x for my next rifle purchase.

personally i hate fixed power scopes. for me there is no 1 power setting that cover all my needs. you can get a viper hs 4-14x44 with a bdc recticle for 460.

Top Bottom