• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    so at 1000 yards every mill will be appx 4"? same thing at 100 and so on? and i thought you did a really nice job and desribing that. im sure we'll talk more on it before i buy that scope :D

no 1 mil at 100 yds will be 3.6 inches. one mil at 1000 will be 36 inches. like i said no system is better than the other, however i do recomend like recticle/adjustments. its to confusion for me to se a moa recticle and adjust in mils. if im spotting for myself and i see teh splash at 2 moa i want to adjust 2 moa not .8 mils

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    now i feel like an idiot... haha thank you. so would that viper you were talking about have the mil reticle with moa adjustments?

no the psts have like recticle and adjustments. if its a moa recitcle its moa adjustments. if its a mil recticle it has mil adjustments. here is the link to the pst line for all the specs

Vortex Optics - Viper PST Riflescopes

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I noticed on that link that they dont have mil dot reticles or maybe im mistaken? Because i like the MOA also. Im not set on MOA or mil dot. I just want whats gonna be best and easiest for me to make adjustments quickly.

Top Bottom