• ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Looked like a broken ankle to me.

And it appears that ESPN is REALLY in love with the Lions fans. The still has been up for more than five minutes now, with a variety of audio behind it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The bucs must have turned it on the second half. I went to bed. I definitely felt like the colts controlled the first 25 minutes or so. They are definitely improving.

I saw enough of the replay to tell his foot wasn't pointing in a natural direction.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I thought for sure he snapped his Tib. and Fib., but apperantly it was a dislocated Ankle... Looked nasty though..

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    We're running out of healthy bodies. "Adding insult to injury" at 0-4.
    The effort is there but TB is't exactly a powerhouse either.
    I don't understand keeping the linebackers back 15 yards but we stayed in the game so the coaches must be working on the theory of "using what we got" to keep us in the game with a chance to win. I hope so 'cause other than that I'm wondering "what in the heck are they thinking". All night the same hole was open over the middle and keeping their drives alive.
    Talk about an injury depleted roster. Worst I've seen injury wise in Indy. EVER

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    On the plus side, Painter did not make any huge mistakes. Some errant throws but no picks, passer rating of 99.4. Much better than Collins has been.

The fumble was Addai's fault, he missed his block.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I thought for sure he snapped his Tib. and Fib., but apperantly it was a dislocated Ankle... Looked nasty though..

I thought it looked too high up for just an ankle as well.

I can only speak to the first half but the colts appeared to be playing with heart and determination. They seemed to fall apart a little in the last 5 minutes of the first half. For the first 20+ minutes, the colts d shut them down.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Painter looked pretty good last night. They need to keep him as the starter, especially with their lack of an O line. If Collins had been playing, Foster would have a roommate in the hospital.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Painter looked pretty good last night. They need to keep him as the starter, especially with their lack of an O line. If Collins had been playing, Foster would have a roommate in the hospital.

The Colts rookie LT still seems to be lost out there half the time. Even without a full camp, he should be getting use to the speed of the NFL game. As far as Painter, I'd say that he looks like he is improving (who knows how many times he would've had completions instead of 2 hopping the ball if he got proper reps in camp or in garbage time). Collins, poor guy wasn't ready and in shape to come back for a year and then putting him out there with an O-line that is playing lost quite a bit doesn't help anything. Hated seeing that Foster injury, a break is much easier to deal with.

Top Bottom