• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    AARRRGGGGGHHHH! Think I'll go to bed at halftime. Probably stop watching before then.

The good news is the Colts haven't allowed a third down conversion in the first quarter.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Peyton is without a doubt one of the greatest to ever play the game. But do any of you honestly believe that the Colts would be over .500 with Peyton playing right now? Even if he gets healthy again, I don't see him coming back. It would be like one of the heavy weight champions losing his title and keep coming back only to get beat. I don't think Peyton wants to be remembered as the next Bret Favre.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Peyton is without a doubt one of the greatest to ever play the game. But do any of you honestly believe that the Colts would be over .500 with Peyton playing right now? Even if he gets healthy again, I don't see him coming back. It would be like one of the heavy weight champions losing his title and keep coming back only to get beat. I don't think Peyton wants to be remembered as the next Bret Favre.

Just looking at the score alone, the Colts have many, many more problems than a QB (which is something I've said in every Colts thread on here, only to be called a a hater/troll/whatever). The homers don't get it and neither do the Colts as an organization. You can't build a team around 1 player. As far as being above .500 with Waterhead, possibly...there are a ton of crap teams this year. I wouldn't mind seeing him NOT come back as if he left the game, he would have less opportunities to blame his screw ups on his O-Line (which by the way, he'd be in a wheelchair if he played this year...the line is horrible).

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What I know about the finer points of football would fit in a .32acp shell. But even without Peyton our defence should be able to get some stops in the early minutes of the game, and we could not, Saints just walked all over us. In earlier games I could see where Defence would break down when we would go 4 and out every time we got the ball, that wears out the defence. but last night was a Cluster F*** if I ever saw one! I think Caldwell showed poor judgement trying to get Painter to use the no huddle on the road. Painter is no Manning but he's showed he can play. We've been close in most games, if they'd started Painter from the begining, maybe we'd have won at least one game. As much as I like Caldwell, I think he's made some really bad coaching decisons, from my very novice view. :(

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Where do we start?

Colts? Didn't they used to compete in the NFL?

Does anybody remember the days of the New Orleans "Aints"? Fans at the games with paper bags over their heads as "the unknown fan". Guy leaves 2 Saints season tickets under his windshield wiper at the mall hoping somebody would steal them. Instead, somebody left 2 more there!

Is that where we're heading? :dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Colts? Didn't they used to compete in the NFL?

Does anybody remember the days of the New Orleans "Aints"? Fans at the games with paper bags over their heads as "the unknown fan". Guy leaves 2 Saints season tickets under his windshield wiper at the mall hoping somebody would steal them. Instead, somebody left 2 more there!

Is that where we're heading? :dunno:

I can't wait for the games to be blacked out on local tv again.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I just want to thank Painter for getting me -1 point in my fantasy football.

That is 100% your fault. Why play any Colts players when the person on their team that generated almost all of their points is wearing street clothes? I was smart enough to pick up Brady and Cam Newton. I have a solid starter (actually 2) and I had my bye week covered.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Angerer is going to be a good Middle Linebacker but Brackett could cover those 10-15 yd routes that are constantly open to either side. Coyer doesn't seem to be able to address the gaping holes in pass defense to the sides.
    We've lost some DBs and that may be a lot of it but "Cheeze and Rice" LC, find an answer.
    With NO pass rush sunday night Breese made it look like a passing route drill wearing a red shirt.
    Awful game.
    We're down to second and third string players. Many practice squad bodies filling in the holes right now.
    "NEXT MAN UP". The Colts will be grabbing the fans to use for healthy bodies next.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Maybe Painter should be a running back. He had as many rushing yards as Carter and Brown combined.

I had to work today so I didn't get to watch the gloriousness. Of course the Patriots are sucking it up right now.

bigworm2929

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    i bet you Manning is done for the rest of his career and will become a coach for the colts bc caldwell needs to go now!!

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wouldn't say he's done, but I think his pride will force him to endure several more years of disappointing mediocrity. I think most reasonable people in his shoes would realize your own accomplisments, and how you have made enough money to be comfortable for the rest of your life, and simply walk away from the game while still physically able to walk and live a normal life....

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm glad Miami got a win before the Colts. Nice to see them finally pull off a complete game. Something the Colts won't do this year.

Top Bottom