• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I was working on the slow-to-50 record until I saw this thread. Now, I may never reach INGO fame and glory. Damnit all!
    I was, however, told "up yours" by the famous Printcraft, after participating in my first thread! How many of you can claim that distinction?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was working on the slow-to-50 record until I saw this thread. Now, I may never reach INGO fame and glory. Damnit all!
    I was, however, told "up yours" by the famous Printcraft, after participating in my first thread! How many of you can claim that distinction?

Probably 10 to 20 percent of INGO.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The slowest all-time (and still working on 50) is old-time INGOer Glacier Johnson from the outskirts of Fort Ritner (in the disputed area claimed by Lawrence, Jackson and Washington Counties.) Known as the "anti-Churchmouse", Glacier only posts "when the river is out". In his intro he mentioned upgrading to a 28.8K modem. Some of his more memorable posts included, "What the hell is a USB Port?" and "My Farmall Super M ain't got Wi-Fi!"

Ft. Ritner...

I bet I'd win the who's-closest-to-Ft-Ritner award...Heck, I bet there's only 2-3 of us that even know where it is...better yet, have ever even been there.

:laugh:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ft. Ritner...

I bet I'd win the who's-closest-to-Ft-Ritner award...Heck, I bet there's only 2-3 of us that even know where it is...better yet, have ever even been there.

I had a Devil's Backbone reference in there, but I thought that was a bit obscure and backspaced it. I grew up about 5 miles south of Fort Ritner (when East Fork White River wasn't out) :laugh:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I had a Devil's Backbone reference in there, but I thought that was a bit obscure and backspaced it. I grew up about 5 miles south of Fort Ritner (when East Fork White River wasn't out) :laugh:

That is such a cool feature. Whenever relatives come into town, that's one of our site-seeing stops...along with the Big Tunnel.

I haven't been over that way in awhile but I think I heard where they've finally condemned that iron bridge that went across the river, into Washington Co.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Ft. Ritner...

There is at least three of us, I doubt there is many more though. I'm from down river a ways but my father and uncle both coon hunted with a guy that moved to the Ft. Ritner area and I tagged along a few times. I also spent part of one spring and summer working in the area as an adult.

D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Dang, just looked at my join date - 4/2010, looks like I’m in the slowberg club myself. Oh look, this’ll be #32!

Wbayne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Madison
    Let me go ahead and put number 13 up in my year of membership struggling to hit 50!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greffy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2019
    Los Angeles County
    I'm pretty much a newbie here and was worried about how long it'll take to get to 50 posts. Well now I think I'm worried more! Doubt I'll win this contest though, too much competition.:laugh:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm pretty much a newbie here and was worried about how long it'll take to get to 50 posts. Well now I think I'm worried more! Doubt I'll win this contest though, too much competition.:laugh:

Los Angeles County? Get your passport and come to the Great State of Indiana and the United States of America. You can slowly progress towards 50 posts WITH gun rights!

Top Bottom