• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Grabagun.com Smith and Wesson 686 DELUXE 357MAG 3" SS AS 7RD Online Gun Store

Smith and Wesson 686 Deluxe
    .357 Magnum
    3" bbl
    7 rounds
    Stainless Steel
    Beautiful wood combat grip

I've been on the email waiting list for this gun for months and I finally got the email late yesterday. I ordered this sucker early today, and at the time of this post it is already out of stock again. This is going to be my first revolver and I'm super excited. I will report back here once the gun ships and I have it in my hands. I'll post pics and all that jazz. Quick question for anyone who has experience with revolvers or 686s in particular. What is a good, affordable leather holster for this beauty. Any help would be appreciated.

dpbstevens

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Akron
    If Justin nowhere starts carrying we had all better watch our ass lol. Can you imagine the trend he would start with all the kids and their he has one I want one ideas. Wow the chaos

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Congrats to you on a fine choice! I'd love to have one myself but am thinking 3' GP 100 maybe. I like the holster below, it's made in a version to properly fit a 3' med-large frame da revolver,like a 686 or GP100.
    Best of luck with that new sweetheart !
    Model 111 *Cyclone™ Hip Holster Bianchi Leather Holsters

That's a pretty good looking holster. I'll add it to my list of prospects. And I was looking at the Ruger line of revolvers and I really like the GP100. But I just fell in love with the 686.

zombiekilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    Mt. Vernon
    I have a 686 4" and love it! It shoots great, balances in the hand and not that big of a pain to carry. I carry mine mostly during hunting season. I bought a DeSantis holster for mine. Not much to it, just a simple leather holster with no thumb break.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Grabagun.com Smith and Wesson 686 DELUXE 357MAG 3" SS AS 7RD Online Gun Store

Smith and Wesson 686 Deluxe
    .357 Magnum
    3" bbl
    7 rounds
    Stainless Steel
    Beautiful wood combat grip

I've been on the email waiting list for this gun for months and I finally got the email late yesterday. I ordered this sucker early today, and at the time of this post it is already out of stock again. This is going to be my first revolver and I'm super excited. I will report back here once the gun ships and I have it in my hands. I'll post pics and all that jazz. Quick question for anyone who has experience with revolvers or 686s in particular. What is a good, affordable leather holster for this beauty. Any help would be appreciated.

Dang...I LOVE those 686's.......what a sweet gun!!! My brother is bringing his out, can't wait to shoot it. I may end up buying one myself.

Top Bottom