• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    Thats a nice looking gun for sure. I have been considering a 686 over the past couple of months. Congratulations on your find. PSS has a nice 686 3" with the rubber grips on it Ive been eyeing.

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    If anyone wants one of these, I recommend you buy one ASAP. They are back in stock at the moment, after having been out of stock for 2+ months. It's a very good price on a beautiful, limited edition revolver. I have not seen a lower price anywhere, and believe me, I had 2 months to look!

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Well, after hours and hours and days and days I finally found the holster that will carry this beautiful wheel gun. I just put in an order for a custom holster to be made by Ray Cory of LOBO GUN LEATHER. Ray has been hand-making holsters for 40 years, and his workmanship looks amazing. I have read nothing but good reviews on his holsters and other leather goods. And the prices are VERY reasonable. Follow the link above to check out his site and look at all his beautiful holsters. And here are a few pics of the model I ordered, for various guns:

lobo1.jpg

lobo2.jpg

lobo3.jpg

Mr. Cory has estimated the production time at 4-5 weeks. Now begins the excruciating waiting period. But hey, good things come to those who wait!!!

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    misspelling.
    Grabagun.com Smith and Wesson 686 DELUXE 357MAG 3" SS AS 7RD Online Gun Store

Smith and Wesson 686 Deluxe
    .357 Magnum
    3" bbl
    7 rounds
    Stainless Steel
    Beautiful wood combat grip

I've been on the email waiting list for this gun for months and I finally got the email late yesterday. I ordered this sucker early today, and at the time of this post it is already out of stock again. This is going to be my first revolver and I'm super excited. I will report back here once the gun ships and I have it in my hands. I'll post pics and all that jazz. Quick question for anyone who has experience with revolvers or 686s in particular. What is a good, affordable leather holster for this beauty. Any help would be appreciated.
    Great, someone else has ordered form GrabAGun.com. I just ordered something from them also. I asked, in another section, if anyone had ever ordered form them and got no reply. I was a little worried. Have you ordered form them before?

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Grabagun.com Smith and Wesson 686 DELUXE 357MAG 3" SS AS 7RD Online Gun Store

Smith and Wesson 686 Deluxe
    .357 Magnum
    3" bbl
    7 rounds
    Stainless Steel
    Beautiful wood combat grip

I've been on the email waiting list for this gun for months and I finally got the email late yesterday. I ordered this sucker early today, and at the time of this post it is already out of stock again. This is going to be my first revolver and I'm super excited. I will report back here once the gun ships and I have it in my hands. I'll post pics and all that jazz. Quick question for anyone who has experience with revolvers or 686s in particular. What is a good, affordable leather holster for this beauty. Any help would be appreciated.

That is a beautiful wheel gun. I have been long lusting after a 686.....

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    misspelling.
    Great, someone else has ordered form GrabAGun.com. I just ordered something from them also. I asked, in another section, if anyone had ever ordered form them and got no reply. I was a little worried. Have you ordered form them before?

This is my first time ordering for them. But I have nothing but good things to say so far. They have great prices, and cheap shipping. I couldn't be happier.

Top Bottom