• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    .... the furor will never subside, over the elementary school shooting. What is your suggestion for continuing support of your Constitutional rights?? IF ONLY ONE TEACHER HAD BEEN ARMED !! Just HOW MUCH will you give up, if anything? As for me ; GIVE UP NOTHING; Silence in the face of mobbery is the same as consent. "No, I do not consent ..."

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Yeah, this one will really get them going. Sorry we have to live in a world so messed up that someone would do this. Maybe we should just ban the world already.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    .... the furor will never subside, over the elementary school shooting. What is your suggestion for continuing support of your Constitutional rights?? HOW MUCH will you give up, if anything? As for me ; GIVE UP NOTHING; Silence in the face of mobbery is the same as consent. "No, I do not consent ..."

WHY should i give up any of my rights based on what a madman does?

I don't remember reading anything in the US Constitution that says our rights are "allowed" based on "good behavior" by every single citizen.

I want to find out more about the perp and the situation that led to this madness.

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Here we go! Hang on for another ride. I imagine all the gun ban enthusiast will be out in force especially with their mouth piece holding the white house.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    This is going to take us all down because of a couple pathetic cowards. It is sad but what is worse is these things usually spawn other like events.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    This is just my thoughts, but I fully expect obama-messiah to be on TV this evening with his take on how to make murder more illegal, and that firearms must be banned from schools.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Just point out that these sorts of things virtually always happen in victim disarmament zones. Ergo, more gun control isn't the answer. The answer is less. The answer is allowing teachers to carry. Etc.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    ffdsfd.png

spence1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Just point out that these sorts of things virtually always happen in victim disarmament zones. Ergo, more gun control isn't the answer. The answer is less. The answer is allowing teachers to carry. Etc.

I agree with this. But the real problem seems to be(and no, I don't know how to fix it), to many "mentally unstable" people with no prior mental issues are able to pass the background check. :dunno:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I want to find out more about the perp and the situation that led to this madness.

I agree, we no nothing about this person yet.

Is is to early to go down the conspiracy road? I just find it convenient there has been so much talk of a assult weapons ban and then a mall shooting, then this. I hate to go all Alex Jones on this so early, but. . . . . .

May God be with the families.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Im not a phsycic, but i will almost bet that the person had soem sort of mental defect/issue. In the majority of these mass shootings the perp has had some mental issue. as i have said in another thread, we the masses should be focusing on the mental helth problems in this country. But because of the cost and the "gun ban" agenda no one is even discussing this. lets deal with these mentally ill people, and see how many mass shootings happen after that. Im not saying this will solve the problem, but how bout we start at the root of the problem. Lets hold these giant insurance companies to there end of the deal and treat people with issues no matter the cost. just my humble opinion.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Im not a phsycic, but i will almost bet that the person had soem sort of mental defect/issue. In the majority of these mass shootings the perp has had some mental issue.

People talk about mental disorders, like it is something that can be detected and diagnosed like any other illness. What if it isn't necessarily a mental illness, what if it is hate...rage...evil? What if there really is good and evil? Something can happen to a person to cause their heart to grow with hate for something, or maybe someone in this case. This kind of stuff won't stop, they're not going to be able to detect the issues with all of these people.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Im not a phsycic, but i will almost bet that the person had soem sort of mental defect/issue. In the majority of these mass shootings the perp has had some mental issue. as i have said in another thread, we the masses should be focusing on the mental helth problems in this country. But because of the cost and the "gun ban" agenda no one is even discussing this. lets deal with these mentally ill people, and see how many mass shootings happen after that. Im not saying this will solve the problem, but how bout we start at the root of the problem. Lets hold these giant insurance companies to there end of the deal and treat people with issues no matter the cost. just my humble opinion.

Some of these guys are ticking time bombs, but until they explode, how can you tell them apart from any other ticking clock? By then the damage is done. There are so many crazies out there. How do you tell which ones are going to kill someone? I would think that all of us are at some point "capable" of doing terrible things. But most of us are also able to balance the dark side of our nature with an average dose of self-control and manage to stay based in some semblance of reality. How do you identify those who can't, or don't want to?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    I am reading that a Bushmaster AR was in the trunk of the shooters car. I'm wondering why it didn't jump out of the trunk and start killing people...how stupid could I be...it is probably a Lexus and the glow in the dark emergency trunk release broke when the AR tried to get out to do its killing.

Top Bottom