• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think I will have to sneak out tomorrow and see about picking up or ordering a M&P Shield .45. The only downside is listening to the wife... " why do you need another gun, no more guns unless you sell or trade one" :rolleyes: I can somewhat understand her position but I just can't come up with anything I want to part ways with. May have to find a way to sneak it in under the cover of darkness and just pretend it's not new. Had to do it before...how sad is that?

Dont know what you are talking about. Never had to sneak guns. :laugh: The trick is to acquire enough or swap them around frequently so she can't keep track. Also Glocks are awesome because they all look alike.

knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    I think I will have to sneak out tomorrow and see about picking up or ordering a M&P Shield .45. The only downside is listening to the wife... " why do you need another gun, no more guns unless you sell or trade one" :rolleyes: I can somewhat understand her position but I just can't come up with anything I want to part ways with. May have to find a way to sneak it in under the cover of darkness and just pretend it's not new. Had to do it before...how sad is that?
    If she's a golfer you can ask her something like, why do you need more than one club to play? Then you might orta duck.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Dont know what you are talking about. Never had to sneak guns. :laugh: The trick is to acquire enough or swap them around frequently so she can't keep track. Also Glocks are awesome because they all look alike.

True Dat! I had to move away from Glocks because I lost track of what I was buying. It sucks to come home with that new gun feeling only to open the safe and realize that there are three of them already in there.

Top Bottom