• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Hey guys we are looking at getting into a full line of cleaning products for the shop. What I am asking about is rods, brushes, swabs, jags ect.... We will have the solvents, cleaners and lubes covered with a variety of items.
    We carry a bit of Otis and boresnake products etc. but want to get a complete line.
    Proshot has been mentioned alot over at our boards as well as Dewey.

Over the years I have used alot of different products but have settled on Dewey and Proshot for rods jags and patches for myself.
    I like Butches bore solvents and will miss RIG dearly.

I have been picking brains when you guys come in from time to time.
    Thanks to all those who have been in so far. It has been a pleasure dealing with most of you. :nuts: :D

Ron

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    What no opinions on this..... I am sorely disappointed, an opportunity to tout your views on a subject of such monumental importance and you.. squander it. :dunno: The shame

Last edited:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    youre asking the wrong guy. i use hoppes, bore snakes, old brown tshirts, and a toothbrush. and an occasional qtip.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I have Hoppes everything for my personal weapons. Carbon fiber bore rods, steel/aluminum rods, brushes, solvents, lube, patches, everything. Plus Craftsmen dental picks and q-tips.

No complaints about anything, I wouldn't be opposed to trying other stuff. I've just had good experience with this stuff.

For the army, I have a boresnake, break free, some dental picks, a tan t-shirt, and toothbrush and q-tips.

Top Bottom