• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was at an indoor range with my BIL and nephew. My BIL wanted to shoot my wife's G42 and my Shield in 40. I walked away to the sales counter to get a Zombie splatter target for him to shoot. When I came back he said something was wrong with my shield. Yep he loaded a .380 in my shield 40. The case was stuck in the chamber. I broke down the gun and removed the case.

I learned to not have two different calibers or even different make of guns out at the same time.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    LEE bulge buster should fix it!

This is why I like to shoot alone. Never know when you have a Buba next to you with a loaded firearm. Scarry to say the least.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    My dad sorts and sells brass for a local range, we found 30 of these blown out 9mm's in one of the buckets. I didn't think that they would even feed let alone cycle the gun.
    9mm - Imgur
    9Ods8uf.jpg

Looks like Glock bulge to me.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My wife has a G-17 9mm Glock, I shoot the G-22 in .40. At the range she has loaded her 17 rd 9mm Mag into my G-22, and fired off a round or two, till I catch on to her.
    I never leave both full size Glocks on the same range table at the same time now.

pizzo32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Chesterton
    I have some 40 sw brass that looks just like this. I posted it on FB reloading group asking what happened? I knew what the answer was as I posted the size and NEW case width Still nobody could figure it out. They all asked how my gun was I didn't shoot these I found these at my local Club witch they just got done with a IDPA match LOL Someone got a few Mics

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    :wow: now I feel like a real 'doofus'.

I regularly take the G19, G23, and G32 to the range together and rotate shooting them. Good way to 'compare' and keep familiarized with the differences between them. Never had an issue.

'Silly me', I always thought the 9mm ammo went with the 9mm handgun, the .357 Sig with the .357 Sig, and the .40 with the .40. 'Oddly' enough, the mags and ammo are all clearly marked. Must just be 'my' stuff. :scratch:
    :rofl:

Top Bottom