• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    Henry is a great gun, I bought an H001 a few yrs. back, when I got it home, I noticed that the butt stock was a little loose, I took it off & saw a crack where it screwed on, I emailed henry on a Saturday morning, That night I got a phone call from the president of the company, he said he would send a new stock right out to me for free, he didn't even want the old one back. That is GREAT service. I like that so much I bought my brother an H001 for Xmas & also bought myself the Golden Boy....AL

linc_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    HENRY HOO1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you cant go wrong with this gun i have 3 marlin lever actions ranging from 1960s era too present era....along with my ARs, Pistols, Shotguns, and a countless .22s !!!!!!

but if i were to walk to the gun safe any day of the week i would grab my H001 over any gun i own !!!

the action is so smooth i cant talk enough good about it !!

just my :twocents: :rockwoot:

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I just got out my Henry H001 22, the lop trigger to butt plate is 13 1/2 inches aprox.
    Henry's 22's are great little rifles they are accurate, have a very smooth action and are a lot of fun to shoot. GO for it.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    1st Rifle

I bought my Sons 1 st Rifle when he was 7 yrs old, it was a Marlin 39A. He was big for his age and had no problem handeling it.
    He is now 23 and still has that Rifle today. His 1 st Shotgun was a Browning 20 ga pump ( BPS) that I purchased from my Brother , He has that as well, it was the Gun he used to bring down his 1 st Buck an 8 pt.
    I recently gave him one of my Colt 1911s in 45 acp. He told me that these are 3 guns he will never part with . Down the road I will give him all of my guns, knowing full well that he will prize them not for a dollar amount but from who and where they came from. Some of the Guns in my collection belonged to my Father and Grandfathers.

Top Bottom