• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    Henry is a great gun, I bought an H001 a few yrs. back, when I got it home, I noticed that the butt stock was a little loose, I took it off & saw a crack where it screwed on, I emailed henry on a Saturday morning, That night I got a phone call from the president of the company, he said he would send a new stock right out to me for free, he didn't even want the old one back. That is GREAT service. I like that so much I bought my brother an H001 for Xmas & also bought myself the Golden Boy....AL

linc_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    HENRY HOO1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you cant go wrong with this gun i have 3 marlin lever actions ranging from 1960s era too present era....along with my ARs, Pistols, Shotguns, and a countless .22s !!!!!!

but if i were to walk to the gun safe any day of the week i would grab my H001 over any gun i own !!!

the action is so smooth i cant talk enough good about it !!

just my :twocents: :rockwoot:

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I just got out my Henry H001 22, the lop trigger to butt plate is 13 1/2 inches aprox.
    Henry's 22's are great little rifles they are accurate, have a very smooth action and are a lot of fun to shoot. GO for it.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    1st Rifle

I bought my Sons 1 st Rifle when he was 7 yrs old, it was a Marlin 39A. He was big for his age and had no problem handeling it.
    He is now 23 and still has that Rifle today. His 1 st Shotgun was a Browning 20 ga pump ( BPS) that I purchased from my Brother , He has that as well, it was the Gun he used to bring down his 1 st Buck an 8 pt.
    I recently gave him one of my Colt 1911s in 45 acp. He told me that these are 3 guns he will never part with . Down the road I will give him all of my guns, knowing full well that he will prize them not for a dollar amount but from who and where they came from. Some of the Guns in my collection belonged to my Father and Grandfathers.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom