• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kan915

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    Allen County
    Tried reading the whole thing but didnt find anything on the fact that there were a few jerk cops there and a few good cops there, what I cant figure out is if the good cops actually cared why did they let the jerks carry on the way they did? If they knew you were legal, why would they let you continue to get trampled on? Seems the nice officers didnt uphold any laws either? Apologize if I missed this info but my eyes got dizzy tryin to read the whole thread.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    i said nothin to mouth off or be a jerk i told them that i know their doing their jobs and i am happy to comply with what orders they give me. The guy who called it in had minnasota plates and acted like a complete moron. The 2 cops called me an idiot one mouth off and said "You brought a small gun i brought a big one" Your stupid whats the point of carrying like that your and idiot your stupid. If you carried into the bank like that we problly shoot you........I was threatened to be shot.....If i carried at the bank.....So now i dont feel safe carying at the bank anymore.

I get threatened all the time. People who make threats are cowards, useless and stupid.

People who CAN do something, just do it. They don't make threats, bluff, and try to intimidate you. That's all crap people do when they can't do anything else. Ignore it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The way I understand how it went down was the 2 Officers that were not exactly up to speed on or did'nt care about about IC code pertaining to this event were first on the scene. The other so called "Good Cops " that arrived were there as a back up and the let the first responders take the lead and it appears that even though they may have been more reasonable and had a better understanding of said codes pertaiining to the legal rights of law abiding citizens in the State of Indiana it turns into a proceedural thing on who plays what role when responding to a call. Not saying it's right but it's just the way i see it.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Tried reading the whole thing but didnt find anything on the fact that there were a few jerk cops there and a few good cops there, what I cant figure out is if the good cops actually cared why did they let the jerks carry on the way they did? If they knew you were legal, why would they let you continue to get trampled on? Seems the nice officers didnt uphold any laws either? Apologize if I missed this info but my eyes got dizzy tryin to read the whole thread.
    its called the thin blue line good luck trying to find a cop that will cross it.

kan915

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    Allen County
    I guess its a good thing OP just got harassed in a parking lot then and not the "Bank senario" that would have been a nasty thin blue line. I fully understand where you're coming from. I'm just not sure about labeling the "nice guys" as good guys.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    thats ok 2 weeks ago i had a greenfield sheriff come up behind me (they all know i carry) and grabed my gun with out saying police or sheriff when i went to grab for it he told me to let go or i will be shot

:bs: Now why say this happened 2 weeks ago? The day before in the Current LTCH wait thread you said haven't received your LTCH yet. :n00b: At least make your B.S. fit the story line!:D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom