• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Virch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2018
    Greenville
    Charged for what? The guy fired on them, right? Fleeing felon rule: check. Now, unloading your gun in the direction of a home which may or may not be occupied, no bueno. A flier could've smoked someone else.

In the 2017 shooting the perp was hiding behind a mattress when he was shot. The officer gave him a command to show hands, then before the perp could respond, shot him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What town isn't full of dirtbags?

Carmel. "Dirtbags" is such pedestrian language. We call them degenerates.
    33jiqdk.jpg

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I have a buddy from school that is a patrol officer in Shively, it's sketchy bad down there. Louisville has a lot to offer but I do not partake in much there after the sun goes down.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have a buddy from school that is a patrol officer in Shively, it's sketchy bad down there. Louisville has a lot to offer but I do not partake in much there after the sun goes down.

I can vouch for this. I have to stay there just south of 264 when I am in town on business.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008

Lively Shively! My metro beat used to border them. Wild times were had by all. It used to be pretty much everything west of I-65 was crap but the crap is spreading all over Jefferson County now.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The city has declined in recent years because the mayor is a far left loon. I’ve heard that idiot say things that you would expect to hear from a politician in California, New York, or New Jersey.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    The city has declined in recent years because the mayor is a far left loon. I’ve heard that idiot say things that you would expect to hear from a politician in California, New York, or New Jersey.

If I remember correctly, there were some accusations that he intentionally had the city streets/highway under construction for the NRA convention a couple of years ago to make it as hard as possible to get to the venue where it was held.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008

Thats very true. I’m curious to see if Fischer lands another term or not.

Top Bottom