• ...and so much more!
  • videodon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    New Albany
    LOL! I just saw this!
    I think I'll take a couple of bricks of .22 over there Saturday.
    ...on second thought, it's not exactly a "safe" neighborhood.
    :)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Any one going is free to stop by the shop...I have a ton of reloads that have come in on trade over the past six years.....Just come in, give your INGO handle, swear on John Moses Browning's grave that you WILL NOT SHOOT THEM, and I will hand them out to you.....

videodon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    New Albany
    Any one going is free to stop by the shop...I have a ton of reloads that have come in on trade over the past six years.....Just come in, give your INGO handle, swear on John Moses Browning's grave that you WILL NOT SHOOT THEM, and I will hand them out to you.....

LOL!
    :)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The sign, nor the church website (unless they changed it since last night) makes no mention of maximum number of "bullets" turned in.

My guess is there has to be a limit, but where is it in writing from the church?

Have not looked to see if Inheritance Groups has a website defining maximum limit on number turned in.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    On my reloading bench I have a canister marked "phuck ups" with several bullets with up side down primers, no powder, glock smileys etc, etc. This may be a good way to dispose off then. Lol

Top of poster states they must be boolitz "in good condition" so if they're obvious screwups . . .

John

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    There is also the cost of round trip travel per mile and the value of time. The value of my cheapest ammo plus travel would be more than $30. It would be cheaper just to go to the local Rural King or Wally World [ugh, a place I avoid if at all possible] and buy some ammo, or mail order on line from several sources. YMMV depending on how close you live to them (pun intended).

John

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    This is proof that there is no limit to the stupidity of liberal snowflake mis-informed “do gooders”. The naïveté of these morons is beyond imagination. They would be better off using the money to feed poor homeless people in their community.

indynotch50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Man I have a few bricks of .22 and a few boxes of 5.56. I could take that price and triple the amount of ammo I have.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    There is also the cost of round trip travel per mile and the value of time. The value of my cheapest ammo plus travel would be more than $30. It would be cheaper just to go to the local Rural King or Wally World [ugh, a place I avoid if at all possible] and buy some ammo, or mail order on line from several sources. YMMV depending on how close you live to them (pun intended).

John
    Load the car up with family, give'em each the max, and take them out for dinner afterward? My wife's car will fit 5 adults, 5x$30=$150- $25 for gas I can feed 5 for $125 fairly easy, and relatively well!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    How silly this is. Even with best intensions I can't imagine someone thinking this will do any good. Instead make a laughing stock of this church event.
    Kind of a spiritual ND

Top Bottom