• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I'm waiting for someone to start a Tip Board with Counties or Townships maybe, at, say five bucks per.

Anyone who bought a ticket for a County or Township where a chunk of debris lands wins a payout.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    30 foot country

30 foot space station

I figure when they put their first SSBN out there it won't be long before Act is writing another story. K-19 all over again.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Are they sure it has not already hit Detroit? Perhaps it was April 3rd on the Chinese calendar and the date has happened.

abandoned%2Bdetroit%2Bneighborhood%2B%252815%2529.png

BlightDumping.JPG

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    EXCELLENT idea. IF we can do it sounds like a perfect example of real life test.

That's a question half the nations in the world would like to have answered, and because of that no one will know for sure if interception works for real, until it is for real.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Sounds like a good exercise for our military. Shoot it and blow it into pieces before it enters our atmosphere.

Actually, that would be a very bad idea™. There's already too much crap in orbit, damaging/killing satellites and playing dodgeball with the ISS. The population of trackable pieces was increased by 20% a couple of years ago when (guess who) shot down one of their own obsolete weather satellites.

There's gotta be a joke about Asian drivers in here somewhere.:popcorn:

It'll come down with the turn signal blinking.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    you spelled that name wrong its spelled Eminem

kid is a gun owning, proud American, who supports troops, hard work, hunting and the constitution. why would you want him dead?
    OK OK. Billy Graham and Kid Rock are off limits. I'm still learning what's taboo and what isn't around here. But yes, I agree that Eminem should be hit by flying space debris also.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'm sorry but, "half pints of love and fifths of stress" is really good writing IMHO.

I would agree.

But the good lines are obliterated by the repeated, "bawitdaba da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy"

Top Bottom