• Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    (image removed by spasmo)

That right there is an identity theft gold mine.

Not to mention the potential issues raised in the initial post which have been addressed by kludge.

If "they" read this, they won't even have to ask Fenway for your IP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :rockwoot:Congrates girl!!! Ten business days isn't bad. Have fun shopping for your first gun and then practice with it often.
    Remember to make copies(on pink paper) of your license before you sign it and then sign them all and get them laminated. Carry one in your purse, or pocket, one in your car and one in your range bag. Keep one in a safe place in your house too, in case you need a spare sometime. I didn't have this advice when I got mine many years ago and wish I had made copies.

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    That right there is an identity theft gold mine.

Not to mention the potential issues raised in the initial post which have been addressed by kludge.

If "they" read this, they won't even have to ask Fenway for your IP.

I took it off.. Can you please take it off of yours as well?

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    So, did they ask for a doctors note or anything since you checked the "yes" box? Or did you send it in with the note?

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    app.png

Last edited:

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    My best friend checked yes when he submitted his app 2 years ago - to this day he still hasn't got this LTCH.

I think they want to know if you've been diagnosed with a serious mental illness, not treated for some type of depression. If that were the case, most no one would have LTCH's.

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    My best friend checked yes when he submitted his app 2 years ago - to this day he still hasn't got this LTCH.

I think they want to know if you've been diagnosed with a serious mental illness, not treated for some type of depression. If that were the case, most no one would have LTCH's.

Wow that is a long time for not hearing anything about his LTCH.I hope he can get it worked out to get it soon. I did put yes in the box and had no problem getting my LTCH with a doctor's note.I didn't want it to come back on me if they some how found out I was diagnosed with depression.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008

Something else happened... They have to either issue the license or explain why he was denied within 60 days... and if denied he gets part of his money back.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    Act like erinu4 wrote this: My boyfriend and I was going to get some copies of my LTCH and then get it laminated.We went to Office Depot and ask if they had any of the pink paper that looks like the one we have, the guy saw the paper in my hand and asked if it was a gun license we told him it was, he said that we cannot copy it there, he said it was against the law to copy it. We told them we will take our money else where. So now my question is, is it against the law to copy the LTCH? To make the story short we didn't get copies of it, couldn't find the right color of it.

Last edited:

erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    My boyfriend and I was going to get some copies of my LTCH and then get it laminated.We went to Office Depot and ask if they had any of the pink paper that looks like the one we have, the guy saw the paper in my hand and asked if it was a gun license we told him it was, he said that we cannot copy it there, he said it was against the law to copy it. We told them we will take our money else where. So now my question is, is it against the law to copy the LTCH? To make the story short we didn't get copies of it, couldn't find the right color of it.

Oops I was under my boyfriends name I wrote that not Furbymac.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Top Bottom