• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Laws that are not Constitutional are NOT legal and should be broke by all LAW abiding citizens. Thats why it is funny. My arrest record is long because i was arrested alot by ignorant cops who thought it was ok to stop and arrest someone cause they where white in a black neighbor hood. So much for my civil libertys. Of course i did steal that costume so that was justified in being arrested. LOL

Are you suggesting you did what I think you're suggesting you did...?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the last five years? The IC is clear, only convictions for that in the last five years are considered in the ever nebulous definition of "proper person".

Oh, and until the ICA tears Vigo Co. a new anal orifice for me, welcome to the club.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    So only convictions in the last five years have to be listed? If that is so im in great shape i think the last time i was arrested was about 10years ago when i still lived in Chicago Heights. I have read on here people stating from 30 plus years there pulling up there info.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    So only convictions in the last five years have to be listed? If that is so im in great shape i think the last time i was arrested was about 10years ago when i still lived in Chicago Heights. I have read on here people stating from 30 plus years there pulling up there info.

No, that is not right. You need to list ALL convictions that were not expunged. When determining whether or not you meet the definitiion of "proper person", only convictions in the last 5 years should be considered.

If you do the online form, you can click the "Add Charge" button to list multiple charges.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Laws that are not Constitutional are NOT legal and should be broke by all LAW abiding citizens. Thats why it is funny. My arrest record is long because i was arrested alot by ignorant cops who thought it was ok to stop and arrest someone cause they where white in a black neighbor hood. So much for my civil libertys. Of course i did steal that costume so that was justified in being arrested. LOL

lol, wut?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was only referring to Indiana Code 35-47-1
    IC 35-47-1-7
    "Proper person"
    Sec. 7. "Proper person" means a person who:
    (1) does not have a conviction for resisting law enforcement under IC 35-44.1-3-1 within five (5) years before the person applies for a license or permit under this chapter;

There are other requirements that don't relate to previous five year time span:

(2) does not have a conviction for a crime for which the person could have been sentenced for more than one (1) year;

or that don't relate to convictions at all:
    (6) does not have documented evidence which would give rise to a reasonable belief that the person has a propensity for violent or emotionally unstable conduct;

Top Bottom