Lucasfilm president says Lando Calrissian is getting his own Star Wars solo film

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere
    Disney is currently in the business of turning major properties into the kind of movies that are the equivalent of a Big Mac meal at Mcdonalds in order to overcome the difficulty studios are having making money lately. Also why Disney now seems to own everything: the studios they're buying are struggling.

Relevant pic, if wrong film...
    1d5.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Disney is currently in the business of turning major properties into the kind of movies that are the equivalent of a Big Mac meal at Mcdonalds in order to overcome the difficulty studios are having making money lately. Also why Disney now seems to own everything: the studios they're buying are struggling.

Relevant pic, if wrong film...
    1d5.jpg

Unless a new film is epic we will wait for DVD or on demand release.
    Viewing from the comfort of home with a good flat screen and decent surround system and not having to deal with the masses is a huge plus.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I always kinda pictured Lando as having Capt. Kirk kinda interests. Any port in a storm, so to speak.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Just saw Solo, good solid movie, I agree with it not being as good as Rogue One but then again R.O. is in my top 3 favorite Star Wars movies. Significantly better than the flaming dumpster fire that was The Last Jedi IMHO!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Qui-gon was the one redeeming quality of The Phantom Menace. I would be very very excited for another Liam Neeson Qui-gon film.

Darth Maul, too. McGregor struggled, but eventually was the saving grace of the prequel trilogy, to make them watchable.

nwihiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2018
    Lake County
    Darth Maul, too. McGregor struggled, but eventually was the saving grace of the prequel trilogy, to make them watchable.

Very true. It was a shame they had to kill off Maul and Jinn although I understand it had to be done to mesh with the original trilogy. I can't help but think how much better both the prequels and the new films would be if they bothered to bring in/retain better actors like Neeson.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Life long Star Wars fan. Had about 7 ships and a ton of action figures growing up in the 80s. Honestly how the did Luke in The Last Jedi. I'm pretty much done with the franchise.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom