• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The Colts have really been down on their Luck lately and when you push your Luck too far, your Luck will run out.
    Good Luck or bad Luck, this is as Luck would have it. I only wish Luck, the best of........ himself.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I used to have a high opinion of Luck. Not so much now. If he wants to retire, retire. I get it. Retiring before the start of the regular season and leaving the rest of your team holding the bag..... not to mention all the fans expecting big things this season, now disappointed? Dick move.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I used to have a high opinion of Luck. Not so much now. If he wants to retire, retire. I get it. Retiring before the start of the regular season and leaving the rest of your team holding the bag..... not to mention all the fans expecting big things this season, now disappointed? Dick move.

Pretty much unless there is more to this latest injury than we are aware.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't blame him. The owners and staff should have done their job. Luck did his job by taking care of himself the best way.

I don't blame him for leaving. I blame him for how he left. Hell give at least 2 weeks notice, like everyone else.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Look on the bright side. Going to be easy to get good season tickets next year.

They sure as hell won't be any cheaper. Best part of season tickets....getting to pay full pop for two exhibition games where nothing counts but the injuries. Glad we got rid of ours 4 years ago. NFL has too many drama queens.

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I just did some fact checking on one of the posts from that page. The XFL starts next year.... and the CEO of the XFL? Oliver "I have a son named Andrew" Luck.

Ya don't think....?
    I can't imagine him actually playing, but wouldn't be too shocked if he has a role.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Damn. Fell asleep before this all took place last night. Just saw it for the first time when I switched over to the news this morning. I think Brissett's contract runs out this year too.

Top Bottom