• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    I'm getting more into the "must have" category the more I look at these. Hoping to stay patient until initial rush ends.

Oh oh I'll be getting one of these without a doubt, I was super excited about the vp9, p10c and the p320 but a g19 sized m&p9 is what I have been waiting for for so long! It will fit so nicely in between my m&p9c and my m&p9!

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Oh oh I'll be getting one of these without a doubt, I was super excited about the vp9, p10c and the p320 but a g19 sized m&p9 is what I have been waiting for for so long! It will fit so nicely in between my m&p9c and my m&p9!

I'm thinking along the same lines. I've got the full sized, 9c, and Shield and this sized gun would make a solid addition. Looking forward to getting one and putting it through the paces.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm thinking along the same lines. I've got the full sized, 9c, and Shield and this sized gun would make a solid addition. Looking forward to getting one and putting it through the paces.

I too will probably pick one up, at least to try. One thing though that has always struck me was the relative minor difference between the full size and the compact. Since I have a Shield as well, I was never sure if there was enough of a difference to justify both. Now I will be even more vexed.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I pre-ordered one from Brownells when they were on sale for $499.99 and had a $20 coupon (but had to pay their BS $10 FFL service fee) and got free shipping. So shipped I paid $489.99. My FFL charges $20 a transfer for me so $509.99 all in. I know in a couple months I would probably be able to grab one up for +/- $40 less.....but I have been waiting on a G19 sized M&P FOREVER!

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I pre-ordered one from Brownells when they were on sale for $499.99 and had a $20 coupon (but had to pay their BS $10 FFL service fee) and got free shipping. So shipped I paid $489.99. My FFL charges $20 a transfer for me so $509.99 all in. I know in a couple months I would probably be able to grab one up for +/- $40 less.....but I have been waiting on a G19 sized M&P FOREVER!

:yesway: - congrats

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I'm eagerly waiting for this one, I can shoot the M&P's much better than glocks with my smaller hands. Nice to see they are already out and about but S&W is usually good about waiting to announce something until they are going into the pipeline.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Well, now I have to have 1 of these and a Glock Gen 5... damn it.

I've been waiting for the 2.0 of the M&P 9c. I tried the standard 9c a couple of years ago and the trigger even with a RAM installed was a deal breaker for me compared to Glock (I wanted more tactile reset).

Guess I have my gun purchases mapped out for a bit now.

Also, I don't see it on the S&W site yet unless I'm looking in the wrong place. Any word on when it will be out?

Update: Some more info here M&P 2.0 Compact Announcement

I have the full Apex polymer trigger in my Gen1 9c and loved it. Getting ready to install the apex trigger in my shield and hoping for the same feeling. That's only 129 from Apex and the one I bought with full aluminum trigger for the shield was only like 135 shipped.

Anyway....I love the feel of the 2.0's....but probably won't be dumping my 1.0s just to rush to buy the 2's...

Top Bottom