• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Well I just installed the Apex Sear and the Apex Reset Assist Mechanism (RAM) today.

All I can say is, "Wow"! Aside from having the now familiar Apex trigger feel, I now have a real and distinct tactile reset of the trigger. I have been without an audible and tactile reset in my M&P's for so long, I suppose that I forgot that I missed it. The trigger reset was probably the only thing I regretted losing when I sold my Glocks so many years ago. Now that I have it back, I don't want to be without it again.

This is the first of my M&P's to get the RAM upgrade, but it won't be the last.

M&P Pro Series + Apex Sear + Apex RAM = The Perfect Modern Polymer Pistol!

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I would buy one If I could find one, I've even been told by the Outdoorsman in Greenwood they don't make such a thing (really)

Anybody know where I can pick one up in the Franklin, Columbus, Martinsville area

gfry12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Plainfield
    I would buy one If I could find one, I've even been told by the Outdoorsman in Greenwood they don't make such a thing (really)

Anybody know where I can pick one up in the Franklin, Columbus, Martinsville area

Call Bradis I stopped in there today and I think they had one in there.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    It seems like a good time for an update...

This target was shot about a week ago. I shot the pic because it was both a decent 15-yard group and interesting. I scared the orange right off the the orange peel dot.

189ctc15yards.jpg

I shot this one after work today. My objective was to work on trigger control and fundamentals. The pic shows the first shot of the day from a very cold bore at 15-yards. I shot... I grinned... I snapped a pic.

perfectform15yards.jpg

I love my .40 Pro!

Top Bottom