• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the 45 Hard Sears are up on our online shopping cart. We just received, QA'd and packaged 100 of them. We have another production run of 500 on order to keep up with demand.

Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Scott

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I'm back to give kudos to Apex. I ordered another sear for my new .40 and it was in my mailbox TWO days after I ordered it.

All the way from Cali.

Thanks!

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I'm seriously thinking about getting an Apex sear for my M&P 45. I'm not really happy with the feel of the stock trigger pull. However, I'm also not real comfortable changing it myself. Besides, I have virtually no tools for that sort of work. How much would a good gunsmith charge me to change it?

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I put the Apex sear in my M&P .40 and I really like it. Essentially ZERO overtravel!

The takeup is still a little gritty... does that usually smooth out with more rounds? I have approx 500 rounds through it in total. How much (if any) does the striker block help with "felt" reset?

Flork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    I'm seriously thinking about getting an Apex sear for my M&P 45. I'm not really happy with the feel of the stock trigger pull. However, I'm also not real comfortable changing it myself. Besides, I have virtually no tools for that sort of work. How much would a good gunsmith charge me to change it?

It shouldn't take a professional more than 15-20 minutes to get everything installed and checked out.

Flork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    I put the Apex sear in my M&P .40 and I really like it. Essentially ZERO overtravel!

The takeup is still a little gritty... does that usually smooth out with more rounds? I have approx 500 rounds through it in total. How much (if any) does the striker block help with "felt" reset?

The USB allows your trigger bar to get around the Striker block easier and by doing so, gives a more click like reset. The USB also smooths out most of the grit you feel in your trigger uptake.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    It shouldn't take a professional more than 15-20 minutes to get everything installed and checked out.
    I'm not a professional, and it only took me between 5-10 minutes. :D

The USB allows your trigger bar to get around the Striker block easier and by doing so, gives a more click like reset. The USB also smooths out most of the grit you feel in your trigger uptake.
    Where is the USB port, and what data can I transfer to and from it? :dunno:

Flork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    The DCAEK for the 45 will be available again as soon as we have the Sears and USBs in stock. Should be no more than 2-3 weeks.

Scott

Top Bottom