• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I can't figure out how to search the forum.
    I'm sure there's already a thread on the CMP M1 Garands.
    Can anyone help a computer iliterate out? I'm wanting to learn more about the CMP.
    Like everyone else, who doesn't want an M1 Garand of there own?

Stay safe

CMP Sales

click on...on the left you will find rifle sales, forums....click on one of them an learn....then get a Garand!!!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    You don't know the half of it. Basically if you didn't go out for coffee with Garand himself then you have no right to ask a question. I asked a couple of questions that the other million garand owners that were born with a garand in their hands knew.. ....boy talk about a chastising bunch. Short story I got banned.:n00b::laugh:

LOL...they don't have the moderators like we do here, great job INGO.
    I once told about my Dad being in the Pacific in WWII an about his job killing "japs". This guy gets on there an says how wrong it is to call them "japs", the war is over....really went way off. OMG, the guys that jumped this bonehead....lol.....sorry dude but thats what guys like my Dad called them back then an until he died, we were talking in that context of time. Finally a mod asked to stop it....I apoligised for bringing it up an said I should of said "nip"....the next day they erased all of that thread!!! LOL...I got to hand it to those guys though, they should stood up for me an what Dad did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    LOL...they don't have the moderators like we do here, great job INGO.
    I once told about my Dad being in the Pacific in WWII an about his job killing "japs". This guy gets on there an says how wrong it is to call them "japs", the war is over....really went way off. OMG, the guys that jumped this bonehead....lol.....sorry dude but thats what guys like my Dad called them back then an until he died, we were talking in that context of time. Finally a mod asked to stop it....I apoligised for bringing it up an said I should of said "nip"....the next day they erased all of that thread!!! LOL...I got to hand it to those guys though, they should stood up for me an what Dad did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a big difference between standing up for what happened in the war and using derogatory, racial slurs today.

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On an unrelated note to my last post, what's with the several people in this thread with incredibly low post counts (under 50) and incredibly high reputations? It seems... Incongruous.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    There's a big difference between standing up for what happened in the war and using derogatory, racial slurs today.

Just to make sure we are on the same page...I call the Japaneese of WWII "japs" or "nips". I call the Germans of WWII "nazi's".
    I call the Japaneese of today Japaneese an Germans of today as Germans.

Dad called them "japs" until he died.....sometimes in his sleep even....you wouldn't ever want to correct him.

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Last weekend i was at the Porter County Gun Show and saw a few Garands for sale. Price was anywhere from $650 to $4600. The high end was a winchester in what looked to be brand new condition unrestored. Just my $.02

Top Bottom