MA: State district court rules Bruen requires MA to recognize man’s out-of-state carry license

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Is Oriental a disfavored phrase these days?
    It's so hard to keep up...
    I think oriental is for rugs, asian is for people. Although this too may have changed, I don't really know because, well, it's so hard to keep up... I still call a hashtag a pound sign. Again, I was just having some fun. I'm in no way insulted and don't really care if somebody else is.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Re-read what he said. He’s saying don’t give them any ideas like that or they’ll try them. He’s obviously not condoning it, give them an inch, and they’ll take a mile sort of thing.
    Yes, this. The left would very much like to require you to have a government approved licensed to say government approved things. As long as they control the government.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Sadly, some states like California and New York have laws that requires you to register all firearms with the state and there are stiff penalties for not doing so. Nonresidents can be arrested for being in possession of an unregistered firearm. That issue and others like it needs to be challenged and beat down. Than we can truly have reciprocity in all 50 states as we should already have. My Indiana state issued driver's license grants me the privilege to drive in all 50 states, Canada, Mexico, and believe it or not in England. But not a Constitutional right!!!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Once again, where's that little oriental girl saying, "Why not both?"
    Hispanic... ;)

iu

Top Bottom