• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Most of it could be that they're not exposed to diversity. Asian cultures have a pretty bloody history. Pretty much like any other culture. Diversity goes further than skin color, so far in fact, that people with the same skin color, religion, food, customs, and economy, will kill each other simply because the other lives on the opposite banks of a river.
    [video=youtube;aaqLRS81XtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaqLRS81XtY[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    10insider-madam-superJumbo.jpg

"Are you going hunting this weekend?

"Nah...Church is having a dinner Sunday and I promised I would help...."

"Do you want to head to the range after work??? I have got a new Smith and I am wanting to shoot..."

Is not the conversation I imagine they were having....

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    "Are you going hunting this weekend?

"Nah...Church is having a dinner Sunday and I promised I would help...."

"Do you want to head to the range after work??? I have got a new Smith and I am wanting to shoot..."

Is not the conversation I imagine they were having....

No, more like:

Guy in the back says he has brunch with the state DNC chair at the country club on Sunday.

Young guy standing up says he is going to visit his mom over the weekend, but he's really just going to smoke a giant bowl Friday night by himself, and sit in his tiny apartment by the window eating Chinese takeout the next 2 days. He will be late to work Monday morning.

Guy with the ginger ale is quietly planning which high heels and color of lipstick he'll be wearing to the bar tonight.

Guy scratching his head is secretly not that excited about the headline, and is looking forward to getting in 36-40 hours on his Level 110 Demon Hunter. Little does he know he's working this weekend.

Tandem160

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    I started this thread to get opinions of her. Now that she's been "Tapped by Trump" (AP quote) for UN ambassador, I bet she's well on her way to the White House. Some body posted that she lacked international experiance, she'll get it now. I believe Trump will be a one term president, perhaps his choice perhaps not. I could also see impeachment in his future for the smallest (more than likely, ethical) infraction. This would open the door for an in-line republican and Nikki with all her experiance bring a governor and international experience to be a V.P. If she would settle for VP.

I also believe the Democrat presidential challenger will be Robert F. Kennedy Jr. I'm just guessing.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think UN Ambassador would be a good stepping stone to Secretary of State. Probably a good move for her.

Top Bottom