• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Not the first time someone has competed in sports of the opposite sex or is it gender now... [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgC7uzqBEhU[/video]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    fallon_fox-642x362.jpg

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...-female-opponent-concussion-breaks-her-eye-so

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC

Fox also said that some women who don't want to fight him may choose that path because they "might be a hate-filled person" or "have a bias." He said that "I don't want to fight those people, anyways, because they're scared.” He wants to fight someone who will fight "aggressively."

Punk couldn't handle being a man and wants to claim women that regular to fight him are biased (duh) and hate filled? This crap makes me sick

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Kicking a womans ass must really make you feel like a real man I guess.

We need to get back to using common sense in this country and ditch PC.....this crap is just rediculous.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Kicking a womans ass must really make you feel like a real man I guess.

We need to get back to using common sense in this country and ditch PC.....this crap is just rediculous.

Anybody out there remember Andy Kaufman, the self-proclaimed "Intergender Wrestling Champion"?

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    No slew of transgenered people in sports?
    are we forgetting the male powerlifter who dominated the women's meet this past year?
    the girl trying to become a man (taking large amounts of test, approx 5 times normal women's levels) who got 'forced' to wrestle as a girl, didn't get drug tested and dominated?
    Fallon Fox, as stated above me.
    and now this track runner as well.

If this is a sign of things to come, it may not be an epidemic BUT if you could beat women in their sports, and collect a college scholarship, a bit of fame and cash, you believe people won't set out to do it? That's naive

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I'm not sure what the specific intent of Title VII is regarding (college) sports, but I thought it was initiated to provide parity for funding through scholarships in women's sports at the college level. I may not have this specifically correct, but regardless, actions of this type women seem to me to be the death knell of equal but separate treatment of women athletes.

Feel free to weigh in with a more factual definition of Title VII.

Yep, Title 9...I have often wondered about this upcoming dilemma in college sports. If there's one thing the feminists are pretty adamant about, it's Title IX.

...If this is a sign of things to come, it may not be an epidemic BUT if you could beat women in their sports, and collect a college scholarship, a bit of fame and cash, you believe people won't set out to do it? That's naive

And I agree...when scholarships are on the line, somebody is going to abuse it. In fact, not only am I sure about it, but I'm reasonably certain the parents of such kids will probably "lawyer up" and fight in court for it. We already have one INGO cat-lover on-thread who's on record that it's no big deal. There is no limit to the number of messed up kids out there, and the parents who will defend them.

The only reason we don't have a full-blown knock-down, drag-out trainwreck on this issue yet, is because society has not been pampering transgenders long enough. When sufficient numbers of them start making it up through the pipeline, and REAL girls and women are seeing their scholarships go to people who were born as dudes, "The Left" is going to have a problem on its hands. If it happens enough, it's going to set up a conflict between the feminist Title IX proponents and the transgender hacks.

I've often wondered how this will play out, and when two leftist groups are pitted against each other in court...who wins? Do feminists knuckle under to dudes taking what's theirs?

I've tried to predict the cowardly, path-of-least-resistance Liberalism will take to resolve this conflict without compromising any of their principles. It seems to me the most likely outcome is, the NCAA will try to establish a "formula" for the awarding of Title IX scholarships, which minimizes the role of athletic ability to, say, no more than 25% of the criteria for deciding who gets the scholarship. In this way, they would reduce the number of dudes getting Title IX scholarships to a low enough level where it doesn't get much attention...and the glaring contradiction in liberal beliefs inherent in the situation can continue to go unresolved.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    That should not be allowed. If you demand to participate, there can be a 3rd section (male, female, other).

No need for that. If you're a pole-bearer then you compete with the men, since you were born a man. If you're a non pole-bearer then you compete with the women, same reason. Simple. It's time for the foot to come down and put a stop to this crap, "feelings" be damned.

Warrior1354

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 25, 2017
    Carthage
    Sickening truly sickening. Hell it was just a few weeks ago I saw a 50 plus year old man say he was a 6 year girl now. Who also left his wife and kids too live with two other adults that are raising him like a little girl. Years ago these people would be called insane now its the new normal? And if you don't like it your filled with too much hate and don't understand reason.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sickening truly sickening. Hell it was just a few weeks ago I saw a 50 plus year old man say he was a 6 year girl now. Who also left his wife and kids too live with two other adults that are raising him like a little girl. Years ago these people would be called insane now its the new normal? And if you don't like it your filled with too much hate and don't understand reason.

There are some people who suffer from mental disorders which cause them to be truly delusional. I would not disparage those people because they can't help it. But that's not the argument the regressive left are making. They're saying that people can decide what they want to identify with, that all identities are social constructs and therefore they all are legitimate conscious choices. And the problem with that, is that rather than treating the people who have real mental problems with reality dysphoria, they're humored and encoraged to continue their delusions, which doesn't really help. Does humoring a white woman who is displeased with her whiteness to make her feel less white help her in any real way to deal with the reality of being white? It sure doesn't seem so.

I think it seems better to help her learn to cope with reality. Help her to figure out why she hates being white so she can learn to accept and even like what she actually is. It seems the same could be said of people with gender dysphoria. If the suicide rate really is the same for people with gender dysphoria before and after "treatment" (hormone therapy and sex change) then it seems they're not really helped by humoring a delusion.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.vice.com/en_nz/article/...sgender-weightlifter-wins-aussie-womens-title

Apparently in this brave new world, if you suck at being a guy...just claim being a woman and then demolish women so you can get medals and feel accomplished. oy vey

https://sports.vice.com/en_au/artic...sgender-weightlifter-wins-aussie-womens-title
    Jenny Kay @JennyKayNZ
    Ex Family First Aus candidate & weightlifter Deborah Acason doesn't want Laurel Hubbard competing against her. Transphobia or sore loser?
    12:08 AM - 20 Mar 2017

Of course. Only 2 choices. Couldn't be anything else... could it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    What happens when all the "Transgender" men take over the women's sports and it's hard for them to win again? Will they go after the special Olympics?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What happens when all the "Transgender" men take over the women's sports and it's hard for them to win again? Will they go after the special Olympics?

I still want to know what is going to happen when it becomes virtually impossible for anyone with two X chromosomes to win anything which is the reason why we have women's sports in the first place.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I still want to know what is going to happen when it becomes virtually impossible for anyone with two X chromosomes to win anything which is the reason why we have women's sports in the first place.

Maybe sports will add a "third" category for competition. Sells more tickets and ad revenue.

Always follow the money

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Maybe sports will add a "third" category for competition. Sells more tickets and ad revenue.

Always follow the money

Very true. The only problem is that the people who are confused and don't know what gender they are won't peacefully stand for that, just like they wouldn't stand for a third option restroom rather than imposing themselves on the rest of us.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Anybody out there remember Andy Kaufman, the self-proclaimed "Intergender Wrestling Champion"?

My brother has that Women's wrestling champ shirt, does this mean it's not funny anymore?

[video=youtube;rvkPn2MHX74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvkPn2MHX74?t=1m5s[/video]

Top Bottom