• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Guys, Can we not fight about certifications and whose hard drive needed to be reformatted in the thread announcing we know there is a malware problem and we are working on it.

Thanks

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I was just reading thru the old thread but it was removed before I could finish. Is the consensus that INGO is safe despite these warnings? Or is INGO really a malicious site until this gets fixed? I'm having withdrawals. Both my Mac running Safari and hubby's PC running FF are popping warnings. I'm having to write this on the iPhone (which sux).

Anyway, thanks for staying on top of it

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I haven't received any popups of warning but a few days ago Norton said it blocked an attack when the page was loading.

Now (today) I checked google and it still said it would harm the computer but Norton gives it all green checks across the board. :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I get the malware warning but my hubby has run several checks and everything is ok...maybe just the warning is all there is too it? That is enough to keep people from talking, if that is what the idiots are trying to do.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Looks like Google and FireFox still have INGO on their "list", though I haven't received an actual virus/attack warning in several days. Every chance I get, I click on the "This is not an attack site" link, hoping they will finally get the hint.

Also installed AdBlock, so much less risk now.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry this is happening to you Fenway, apart from annoying some users it also tosses you on the black lists that a lot of organizations reference for filtering, and it's a lot easier to get on them than get off of them.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I am getting the red bar with my hotlink tab, and also typing in the forum url into the url bar.

FF on Win7. boo.

Nothing on Safari or chrome on same PC. Firefox seems to be the issue for some reason. Also, no warnings on my droid phone using dolphin, I do get that wierd error in the user cp though when clicking to find my recent postings.

tsugaruroman

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    It's been going for about two month on my computer. I was getting malware warning sign at first about once a week and lately every time I open the INGO page. It only happens with one computer, on another one everything is fine. On the first computer it is to the point when internet security kicks in and blocks the site as potentially unsafe, so I can’t open the site form my favorite list, have to type in the site name every time. The report on the issue shows three different addresses from which the malware comes. That cause the problem. If it will help to solve the issue I can send the screenshot of the warning with the addressees.

Top Bottom