Man arrested at New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The bad thing is I would like ti believe the worst of this scumbag.

My problem is that when I read the headline I got a strong odor of MSM BS.

I saw it as trying to twist the tragedy into their anti-gun narrative and foist it on the sheep, even if it meant throwing an ally undre the bus.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The question is, are they really bulldozing the site? If so, why?

Maybe it's the landlord making sure they dont try to move back in?

They said the confiscated the RV. Looks like that area is pretty sandy, I'm guessing a lot of that could have happened when they drug that thing out of there.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I didn't see that reported. Where can I read about it?

I didn't either. I can't imagine making the leap to "planning school shootings" just on what we've seen. If there was info on schools, getting a map of a school isn't hard. Finding that in a place like that screams Intel of a planned attack. Without that? Too much of a leap.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Can someone link me to the whole "training kids to be school shooters" part? I've seen it mentioned, but I can't find details. The kids were malnourished, filthy, and in rags right? How does one get them into a school without CPS being called day one? Wet they going buy them some new duds, then fatten and clean them up?

I haven't looked since yesterday, but what little I found seemed to indicate the prosecutors involved included the claim either in charging documents or in talking to the press about the charges. Everything seemed to indicate that the concept had "official" roots but also had the feel of multiple agencies riffing off the same meager source. 1 or 2/10 without further corroboration

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    After years of having a bad back she just couldn't carry them around anymore so my brother and I finally took them from her.

Here's mine....

u0uzWrJ.jpg

....my brother lives in the desert so his jug probably in his rock garden. Mom's old jugs sure came in handy.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I wonder if they did bulldoze the site and remove all evidence, could it be that our loving government agencies don't want to admit there was a terrorist camp right here in the good old USofA?!?!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Attack a hospital, one of the softest targets out there. Nursing homes and facilities like that scare me, really soft.

[h=1]Two linked to 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound wanted to attack hospital, prosecutors say[/h]A couple accused of training children to carry out mass shootings at an "extremist Muslim" compound in the New Mexico desert singled out an Atlanta hospital as one target before police arrested them, according to court documents filed Friday.

Two linked to 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound wanted to attack hospital, prosecutors say | Fox News

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Quit overreacting...
    Don't buy into this Islamophobic idea that they were "terrorists" or something. They were just minding their own business until some anti-Muslim Trump-Loven White-Supremacist redneck SWATED these innocent victims.
    Besides, the judge let them go so I'm sure they are no threat to us. :rolleyes:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Quite the article... I laughed, I cried. It was wonderful theater.

Maybe Randy Weaver should have wrapped towels around the heads of his wife and son. Perhaps the American citizen could have then garnered at least as much sympathy as these pieces of dung despite the fact he did not starve a child or plan an attack on a hospital.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I admit that we should not blame every Muslim when this happens, but come on.

This incident covers all of the left talking points, child abuse, guns, off grid crazies, school shootings, and most likely did not espouse transgenderism!

But they were not white or Christian.

Top Bottom