• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdwhitak

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Did you catch the guy saying that they're safer because "these type of weapons" are now off the street. Not this guy is off the street.

Yeah, I don't get why people talk about guns like that either. And they only talk about guns like that too. If someone gets pulled over for DUI no one says, "Glad the police got that car off the streets."

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If my memory serves me right, I heard this on Coast to Coast AM on WIBC within the past four weeks: With all the laws that are active through out the Nation and if we were watched by Big Brother everyday, each of us would commit at least three felonies a day reguardless the State we live in. That is not a good thing.

So too many fire arms are in the eyes of the Law. God Bless our Attornies. Not really.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I'm quite sure that your nine-year-old daughters ...

... can't own weapons, but I know what you mean. My 8 & 13 y.o. grandsons each "have" a shotgun. EBG
    Man, I would love all of the LEO's AND reporters in those clips come to my modest compound, just my 9 yr old daughters "arsenal" would make them :poop:, not to mention what the rest of us have! They would be screaming to give me the chair!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone give thought that his wife a Physocoligist, said she was afraid of him, not the guns. I think she may actually done some good here. That dude had a weird look in his eyes. IMHO, just a matter of time before he went whacko and made it much worse for gun owners.

Who has been repping this guy? 71 p0sts and he already has 1 rectangle. Quit passing out the rep so freely folks!

Top Bottom