• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    This is even more proof that we need assault killer van control. No one needs a van to live in down by the river.

Ban all the assault children killing attack vans right now!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It looks as though we will need to have security at even these small events f it has anything to do with Trump. The anger and violence of those who only venture into the light to cause mayhem and harm to those that do not think/feel as they do.

Tolerance my butt.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Maybe Mama baby, Dungeon dweller, Un-launched child.

Why does he look exactly what I thought he would look like before I read the story? :):

Capture.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Grandma is going to be super ticked about her van. Especially if it was a full on camper conversion.

Edit: Saw the picture of the van, good ol' Astro van.
    If you see a astro van or a 90's buick lesabre, or a pontiac grand prix, and its not an old person driving. Odds are, stuffs about to go down
    Whether its a drug deal, or shooting :):

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    It looks as though we will need to have security at even these small events f it has anything to do with Trump. The anger and violence of those who only venture into the light to cause mayhem and harm to those that do not think/feel as they do.

Tolerance my butt.

Wearing a MAGA or KAG hat could be hazardous to one’s health. Or to the health of those who choose to assault those wearing MAGA / KAG hats.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I find it distressing that I would not feel safe wearing a MAGA hat.

I do not really want to, but I should be able to.

Here is a Fictitious incident.

Man hires 3 people to film him while walking down the street wearing a MAGA hat.

All three have different vantage points.

As he is walking he is accosted by a man that does not like his hat. The man walks on.

Again he is stopped by a person that does not like Trump. He politely excuses himself and walks on.

Three young people surround him and threaten bodily harm. He uses my old line, "In the Army they didn't teach me how to hurt people, they taught me how to kill people. I guarantee you that if you jump me I may get the worst of it, but at least one of you will die." they back off and he walks on.

Shortly they return with a pipe, a baseball bat and a switchblade. "You still gonna talk **** old man?" As they close on him he draws and according to Boarding House Rules everybody gets one before anyone gets seconds.

He is arrested, indicted for inciting them to violence and three counts of premeditated murder. Sentenced to three 20 year tours to be served consecutively.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Tolerance my butt.

Kind of like GFZ recruiting centers five years ago needing citizens to step up and provide security.

2015Gun-toting citizens are showing up at military recruiting centers around the country, saying they plan to protect recruiters following last week's killing of four Marines and a sailor in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
    The citizens, some of them private militia members, said they're supporting the recruiters, who by military directive are not armed.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Trigger Time, I like your new Avatar.

The promotion to General was classy. That man stood and sat more than the entire Democrat party members and he's 100 years old.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hope your rounds hit him and dont deflect into the dash or other places and hit someone else.
    Best place for shooting is going to be the side windows or drivers door if you can get it

Windshield glass being different and most having a pretty steep angle? The door seems like (to me anyway) a better choice than the side window. Unless the car was made before 1975 (??) handgun ammo is going through the door. Going through the other door and having much energy left seems a remote possibility (handgun with HP ammo, not M855 from an AR). The window(s) won't slow it down much and it'll keep going.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Tolerance my butt.

From the Jacksonville news video? I think a few INGOers with their serious faces on will deter any basement-dwellers in Grandma's Astro van. 268 days until Election Day, it'll get worse.

Top Bottom