• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    If you see a astro van or a 90's buick lesabre, or a pontiac grand prix, and its not an old person driving. Odds are, stuffs about to go down
    Whether its a drug deal, or shooting :):

Hey...wait a minute...I am only 45 and I drive a '96 Buick Park Avenue. It will end up being my son's first car once he starts driving late this year.

Does that mean I qualify for Medicare and Social Security now?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hey...wait a minute...I am only 45 and I drive a '96 Buick Park Avenue. It will end up being my son's first car once he starts driving late this year.

Does that mean I qualify for Medicare and Social Security now?

No, sorry, we were looking for Buick Lesabre. Thanks for playing!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is even more proof that we need assault killer van control. No one needs a van to live in down by the river.

Ban all the assault children killing attack vans right now!!!

Should that be in purple?
    Go to YouTube, and look at hundreds of hours of dash cam videos.
    If antigunners were serious about "saving lives", they'd absolutely be calling for bans on cars/trucks.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So how much would we be hearing about this on the news if someone drove through a Democrat tent instead?
    The MSM would be demanding each presidential candidate denounce everyone in the party for contributing to the atmosphere that encouraged such behavior.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Jacksonville TV station sound bite about his appearance in court. Must have been playing it up for his buds - wanting likes on YouTube or Fakebook or Twitter. The still photos don't do any justice to the cocky attitude he has see the video clip which eventually shows his court appearance. He's about to find out this ain't a Reality TV Show or social media any more. What a maroon.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/...ars-court-smiling/NH6YAT5JENDUPGZGKQB5GPGZ3M/

John

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So how much would we be hearing about this on the news if someone drove through a Democrat tent instead?
    The White House would be under siege, there would be never ending comparisons to Charlottesville, Kellyanne Conway would be asked by reporters what amount of blame Trump is willing to accept, Trump's response would be taken out of context to make it look like he supported the attacker, media outlets would be reporting how the SOTU motivated the attack, and the headlines would call this domestic terrorism, we'd have hashtags decrying this evil act and the Hollywood elite would be making references to it in their acceptance speeches, and we would hear how this is just like what dictators do.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    They'd be calling it an act of domestic terrorism incited by the Terrorist in Chief, Donald J. Trump. MSM is still working on how to twist this one around to blame it on Trump.

Last edited:

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I guess a suspended license wasn't enough of a deterrent to keep him from driving, imagine that. What else can we think of that doesn't deter someone from doing?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    3oq78l.jpg

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    We as a society have large numbers of people that have been largely sheltered from the consequences of their actions, who were taught little but entitlement for whatever they desire and resentment for anyone that poses an obstacle to what they desire, and who are enabled and abetted by the media. It is going to get a lot worse before it gets better... and its not going to end after November.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Up on Fox News, Police report from when the basement dweller was arrested.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Well, to be fair, it was a pop-up tent at the edge of the parking lot with maybe a half dozen people and no one was hurt (badly?).

Not every act of politically motivated violence is newsworthy nation wide.

And it was reported.

But hey, self-victimizing is the cool thing to do now, so go on with your bad self, Mr. Watson.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Well, to be fair...

But hey, self-victimizing is the cool thing to do now, so go on with your bad self, Mr. Watson.

Pretty sure it was the van driver who was victimizing.

Jussie Smollet would be a better example of self-victimizing.

Top Bottom