• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Draw my 2 Desert Eagle .50s from their drop leg holsters. One goes on the man, one goes on one dog. Keep moving the one drawn on the guy from the guy to the other dog I'm not drawn on. While doing this scream, "DISENGAGE DISENGAGE DISENGAGE!!".

Tell him to **** off and keep walking.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Just to focus on the debate of leashed or unleashed, I'm pretty sure if you shot both dogs, the owner would drop the leash. Now he has to prove he didn't let go before you shot the dogs.:D I'm just saying.........

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Almost forgot. I don't remember who brought it up, but an earler post hit the nail on the head. The "ban the evil dog breed" debate has gone on for years. Chows,German Shepherds, Dobermans,Akitas, and Rots have all been subjected to the "nobody needs a vicious dog like that" stigma. Unfortunately , all these dogs got a bad rep as a result of a) a few jag offs that owned them, b) Hollywood portrayals, and c) media frenzies. (I gues now we can add d) internet forums) Blame the humans, not the dogs.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    1) Killing a man for holding 2 dogs on a leash will not end well for you. Plus you are going to get mauled anyways, once the owner goes down.

2) Killing a domesticated animal can get you a felony, so you better be sure you can convince a jury that you were in mortal danger had no other option, like walking away.

3) I will never side with the government trying to register more of our private property. All it turns out to be is more hassle for good people to go through. The dog-fighters will still breed their dogs secretly anyways. If attacks are inevitable as people claim, then registered dogs will still attack. In the end it is more spending on government programs that truly don't make anyone safer. Side with freedom, not government. Its kind of a recurring theme.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I was walking my dogs one afternoon and two young college kids came out of their garage and notice me about a 1/2 block away with my beagle and mutt. They say something to each other and then run into the house. A few seconds later a pit bull runs out of the house and direct to their garage where the door is open. Then follow the dog. As we approach that corner and turn the pit bull start to charge across the lawn and into their side of a corner street (still not in my section of street yet) but this thing is on a tear. My 50lb mutt jumps in front of the beagle to protect it and I start to turn around and the young kids calls the dog about when it about 25 ft away and it stops on a dime. He calls it again and then it returns like a shot and the dog’s owner apologizes and says he's so sorry. I tell him I understand and appreciate the apology. Then both boys return to the garage and I hear them laughing. So I figured that this was just their little fun time watching people jump with their highly trained pit!

2 days later I'm waling the dogs again in the same area but this time it almost dark and I don't know if they know it’s me again or not. But we get the exact same situation. Out in the garage, back in the house, dog out of the house and into the garage, boys out of the house..........so this time I'm a bit more prepared. I have both of my dog’s leashes in my off hand. As the dog comes screaming out of the garage I wait for it to hit the first road section. At that point I draw my Glock 23 with laser site and pop the laser on the dog’s forehead. I’m waiting for it to get about 10 feet closer when the kid screams out, this time like a little girl at the top of his lunges, and once again the dog comes to an immediate stop and returns. I tell the kid “Two days ago was a mistake on my part. If I catch your dog in the street and coming at my dogs or me again I will kill it immediately, do you understand?” Once again I hear “Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry” and he runs back into the garage but this time there doesn't seem to be ANY laughter! Not sure why!

Also just an FYI, about a year ago in the city of Anderson a lady was letting her dog out for a break and it took off across the yard and into the street after someone walking by that also happend to be carrying. The person popped the dog twice in the street and then it ran away. The police were called, checked the guys info. and let him go. Told the home owner to next time keep her dog under control! The dog DID live. I figured people would want to know! LOL!

God Bless America!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom