• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    people are getting angry about this intrusive behavior. by allowing it it they will only go further with this invasion of privacy and that exactly what it is. Its no different than someone having naked pictures of your partner.Its wrong and disrespectful to everyone. Its time we all stand up to this and say no more!

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Weird story... doesn't make a lot of sense w/o the missing details. :dunno:

That's the truth. I wonder what TSA isn't telling.

More people need to punch TSA Tards. I can't really understand why people would put up with those perverts in the first place. Of course, when reading about people who lived under the NAZI regime, I always asked the same question "why did they willingly put up with that?"

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    That's the truth. I wonder what TSA isn't telling.
    It's probably along the lines of...

The traveller gave the TSA agent one of those gentle, "Hey, buddy." backhands to the chest. In true government employee fashion, the underwear-sniffer saw his opportunity to claim a work-related injury, and take 60 days off, with pay, in order to recover from the trauma suffered at the hands of a potential terrorist.

When he gets back from his extended recovery, he'll receive a DHS award (I vote for calling it, "The Purple Panty") for his injuries and the bravery he exhibited in the face of a hardened killer that threatened the security of our nation.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    And my dad walked across Normandy Beach for what again ?
    Oh yeah to kill NAZIs .
    Hitler would be proud to see what is going on here ....
    Bin Laden's success is much greater than he could have ever imagined .

Allahu Akbar !!!
    أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pNuoVKMKNM]YouTube - Hitler Demands Enhanced Pat Down by TSA Officers[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvxZu-m7H3s[/ame]

Last edited:

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    For all this trouble.. he might as well knocked him and his teeth out!

He claims he was playing, but a majority of US Government employees' like this have no sense of humor.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Right now there is just pushing and shoving ... it will get worse ... when you put pressure on the rights of man .. sonner or later the a man will push back ...
    The greater the pressure the greater the resistance ... I just hope that I can be at the airport so see someone deal out some real justice ... that would be so neat to see .

Question :
    Who is a greater threat to our Rights and Constitution ?
    Bin Lauden or the TSA ?

The wife and I are flying to AZ in December ... I'm thinking of asking for a pat down BEFORE I go through ..
    I want to tell them that I am curious as to how it's done .
    " I am a homosexual and I want a pat down " says Duncan to the TSA .

Now ... now .. who will do it and do I get a woman ... that would be cool .

We will see .
    Duncan

tsa%2Bnazi.jpg

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The best part of the story was the quote from the TSA spokesman.

"Our people are on the front line protecting the nation from terrorism."

:n00b: :rolleyes: :dunno: :laugh: :lmfao: :mallninja: :alcoholic:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

He claims he was playing, but a majority of US Government employees' like this have no sense of humor.

That's what I was thinking. If you are gonna go to jail, you should at least get your money's worth and put your target in the hospital.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    The best part of the story was the quote from the TSA spokesman.

"Our people are on the front line protecting the nation from terrorism."

:n00b: :rolleyes: :dunno: :laugh: :lmfao: :mallninja: :alcoholic:

Heck, those people ARE the frontline of terrorism. They attack more Constitutional rights in a day than anyone else on the planet.

Al Queda kills some of our kids. TSA rapes hundreds or thousands a day. Frankly, the difference between them isn't all that great.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana

Yep, he says he playfully "punched" the agent in the chest when the passenger was told that the agent didn't know the procedures yet since he was new on the job.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Here is something I find interesting to consider. If...say...the feds declared some type of wacky curfew against citizens of the U.S. and order an entity to shoot citizens on sight if they are caught outside of their homes, who might that entity be? The reason I bring this up is we discuss this type of thing at work. I do not believe our military would follow an order of that type, but I can absolutely see an "entity" like the TSA doing the deed (well, at least attempting). These thugs are a way bigger threat to national security than any bunch of foreign terrorists could ever dream of being, and are laughing their asses off while violating Americans. I do believe their day will come, and like Duncan, I hope to have front row seats at the Colliseum as the citizens give the thumbs down.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Here is something I find interesting to consider. If...say...the feds declared some type of wacky curfew against citizens of the U.S. and order an entity to shoot citizens on sight if they are caught outside of their homes, who might that entity be? The reason I bring this up is we discuss this type of thing at work. I do not believe our military would follow an order of that type, but I can absolutely see an "entity" like the TSA doing the deed (well, at least attempting).
    I agree the military wouldn't be the ones shooting people on sight or rounding people up for internment camps, at least not the military I served in. Most of the Marines I served with are moderate to far right conservatives and would never fire on Americans.

But, with that being said, I think many of us were surprised at the number of National Guardmen (U.S. Army for all intents and purposes) who took part in rounding up firearms and arresting citizens who refused to leave their property (or who refused to surrender their firearms) in NOLA.

I was also shocked/pissed at the number of LEO's who willingly went to NOLA to enforce unconstitutional orders given by the state government.

So who knows... perhaps things have changed enough to where a good number of those in our military would fire on citizens or round them up... God only knows they should have known better in NOLA.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I agree the military wouldn't be the ones shooting people on sight or rounding people up for internment camps, at least not the military I served in. Most of the Marines I served with are moderate to far right conservatives and would never fire on Americans.

But, with that being said, I think many of us were surprised at the number of National Guardmen (U.S. Army for all intents and purposes) who took part in rounding up firearms and arresting citizens who refused to leave their property (or who refused to surrender their firearms) in NOLA.

I was also shocked/pissed at the number of LEO's who willingly went to NOLA to enforce unconstitutional orders given by the state government.

So who knows... perhaps things have changed enough to where a good number of those in our military would fire on citizens or round them up... God only knows they should have known better in NOLA.
    Oh, I agree. You just never know. I would certainly hope that there would not be that many sick ****s who would follow such an order, but TSA types, yep, they'd be there. Gotta protect the country ya know.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    One step closer to a police state....if sheep would stand up for the constitutional rights all they would have to do is stop flying...all flying for 24 hrs. an TSA would suddenly decide to stop this garbage....unfortuntely you have people from all walks that want government to take care of them an they don't care how much liberty they loose...which makes it harder on the ones of us that know better.

Top Bottom