• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Here is a fair conclusion, though: You care more about your “right” to own a gun than you care about my right to live without the fear that members of my family or my friends might be shot and killed at school, at the movies, in our car, on the job, in church … anywhere. Anywhere at all.

This sums up the giant point this guy is missing. You don't have the right to a feeling of safety. You do however have a right to self defense.

I too sometimes worry about those who would try and intimidate me, strike fear into members of my family or friends, to shoot or kill them or me. It's why I carry a gun for self defense. Maybe he should carry one too if he's so afraid.

Last edited:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Well he has since made his blog private, closed off his youtube account, and only has twitter. Apparently he was refusing to allow a conversation on the topic...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This sums up the giant point this guy is missing. You don't have the right to a feeling of safety. You do however have a right to self defense.

I too sometimes worry about those who would try and intimidate me, strike fear into members of my family or friends, to shoot or kill them or me. It's why I carry a gun for self defense. Maybe he should carry one too if he's so afraid.

The amusing irony here is that while this weasel was whining about being intimidated, the goal of his message was clearly to help propagate a shaming campaign (i.e., intimidation for pu**ies) that would lead to some groundswell of support for legislation to suit his desires.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    He states on his twitter "For the record: I do not consider responsible gun owners inherently dangerous, I am not anti-gun; I am anti-gun massacre."

That is quite the back pedal considering his previous post was "Well done, gun zealots. You are proving my point for me."

His twitter account:
    https://twitter.com/DadScribe

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well he has since made his blog private, closed off his youtube account, and only has twitter. Apparently he was refusing to allow a conversation on the topic...

Simple.
    He's the type to only jump on the bandwagon.
    When someone else has beaten a person, this is the guy that jumps in afterward and kicks the guy on the ground.

Except, this time, he thought the guy was on the ground (us). And he wasn't.
    He wasn't prepared for his estimation to be wrong.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm confused? I thought that you guys carry guns because of your small penis and fear of the world. What does a sticker have to do with anything?

my wife won't let me buy an NRA license plate because she is afraid that Libby the Soccer Mom will key my truck.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I'm confused? I thought that you guys carry guns because of your small penis and fear of the world. What does a sticker have to do with anything?

my wife won't let me buy an NRA license plate because she is afraid that Libby the Soccer Mom will key my truck.

You know the funny thing is the "small penis theory" is usually attributed to Frued or at least phycholgy in general. And the truth is Frued said that "A fear of weapons is a sign of sexual immatuerity and a fear of the penis"

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010

It's a FEELING OF SAFETY he wants. He doesn't care if he's actually safe, he just wants to FEEL safe.

nickatnight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Shelbyville
    Liberals don't like the original meanings of the constitution and her amendments. You cannot remove context and intent no matter how much it bothers you. Further amendments are the only recourse.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Simple.
    He's the type to only jump on the bandwagon.
    When someone else has beaten a person, this is the guy that jumps in afterward and kicks the guy on the ground.

Except, this time, he thought the guy was on the ground (us). And he wasn't.
    He wasn't prepared for his estimation to be wrong.

All indicative of typical giant pu**y behavior.

They just might! Right when they're finished convincing themselves that your gun scares them is when they confront you or go the passive-aggressive route with douche bag moves like keying vehicles.

Top Bottom