• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    I'm confused? I thought that you guys carry guns because of your small penis and fear of the world. What does a sticker have to do with anything?

my wife won't let me buy an NRA license plate because she is afraid that Libby the Soccer Mom will key my truck.

I'm 99% sure someone put a nice 4' gash on my car because of my Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers sticker in the window.

The only offensive bumper sticker I ever saw was one that said "Don't blame me, I don't vote!".

Dave

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    "Yet, how am I to know that you are not the next “good guy with a gun” to snap?"

I love this line. I would like to see the actual figures of good guys with guns who have snapped. I read an article that stated that the ratio of police who committed crimes with guns to licensed carriers who did the same was 10:1. i believe it was on police one, but am not sure.

"How does it feel to know that the father, the husband, the son, the friend, the writer in the car behind you is afraid of what you might do because of that NRA decal displayed in the rear window of your car?
    How does that feel to you?
    Actually … never mind.
    I don’t think I want to know."

Actually it makes me feel nothing at all, although it leads me to believe you are mad as a hatter.

Too bad I can't tell him.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Yet, how am I to know that you are not the next “good guy with a gun” to snap?"

I love this line. I would like to see the actual figures of good guys with guns who have snapped. I read an article that stated that the ratio of police who committed crimes with guns to licensed carriers who did the same was 10:1. i believe it was on police one, but am not sure.

"How does it feel to know that the father, the husband, the son, the friend, the writer in the car behind you is afraid of what you might do because of that NRA decal displayed in the rear window of your car?
    How does that feel to you?
    Actually … never mind.
    I don’t think I want to know."

Actually it makes me feel nothing at all, although it leads me to believe you are mad as a hatter.

Too bad I can't tell him.

Next one to snap..... yet he goes near people with blunt or sharp objects. He probably even goes near cars.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Next one to snap..... yet he goes near people with blunt or sharp objects. He probably even goes near cars.

He's clearly afraid that he would snap and harm others if he had the means to do so and is projecting that fear onto others where it is unfounded and illogical.

Of course, I suspect he's too much of a pu**y to do anything even if he got really, really angry.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    He's clearly afraid that he would snap and harm others if he had the means to do so and is projecting that fear onto others where it is unfounded and illogical.

Of course, I suspect he's too much of a pu**y to do anything even if he got really, really angry.

Not trying to suggest anything here but hasn't several of the recent high profile shootings been done by politically liberal people? Maybe it would make more sense to stay away crazy people?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Not trying to suggest anything here but hasn't several of the recent high profile shootings been done by politically liberal people? Maybe it would make more sense to stay away crazy people?

You are correct about liberals and shootings check out leanings of most criminal shooters, bombers and mass murderers.

JMNHO liberals are intolerant haters.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Then I guess my INGO, Kimber and S&W stickers will terrify him and probably push him over the edge.

To be honest, I haven't brought myself to put my NRA/gun stickers on my new car for fear of some crazy anti doing something to it. :(

Last edited:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I have an NRA sticker, and I cannot tell you how many times I've started shooting at people in traffic with little to no provocation. Probably as many times as I've been the first one shot while open carrying.

Top Bottom