Mar '12 1500: I love the 1500 and I can't wait to go.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    We will see all you lovers ;) at the 1500. We are getting ready to head

out. Please stop by and say hello. :D We do have some new knives to show off.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    This was my best 1500 ever. My buddy, who rode with me to his first 1500, paid for parking. Got in line at 1:10 pm, when the line was only 100 yds long. Then, Knifelady steps out of a side door, sees my INGO hat and hands me a free entry pass. Twenty minutes before the doors open, a dealer walking the line sees my SKS that I have for sale, looks it over and gives me full asking price. First time I ever went to a gunshow and made a profit before the doors open.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    This was my best 1500 ever. My buddy, who rode with me to his first 1500, paid for parking. Got in line at 1:10 pm, when the line was only 100 yds long. Then, Knifelady steps out of a side door, sees my INGO hat and hands me a free entry pass. Twenty minutes before the doors open, a dealer walking the line sees my SKS that I have for sale, looks it over and gives me full asking price. First time I ever went to a gunshow and made a profit before the doors open.
    You must have been right in front of me then.

I left with some ammo, GI sleeping system, SSNFA suppressor spacers, and Glock mags.

I was disappointed when I stopped by Knife Lady and she didn't have any of the new Candirus though. :(

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    You must have been right in front of me then.

I left with some ammo, GI sleeping system, SSNFA suppressor spacers, and Glock mags.

I was disappointed when I stopped by Knife Lady and she didn't have any of the new Candirus though. :(

I am sorry but noone has the new ESEE knives yet. :( I am disappointed too.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA

Glad I could help you out. :D I was walking down the line asking any INGO members here? The few that spoke up got a coupon.;)

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Just got back home. I meet my brother from the other side of the state. We look things over, have some brother time & go out to supper afterwards.

I don't expect to have dealers falling all over themselves to give me something for nothing. If it happens, great! If I find something I am willing to pay for, it is OK. If not, then I spent time with my brother. I look forward to the 1500. because of that.

I had a nice conversation with Que & lovemywoods at the INGO booth.

+1 to the OP.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I like going too! I wish all the "The "I hate the Indy 1500 I'm never going back" thread" people would JUST QUIT GOING AND STOP COMPLAINING!

There is always something to buy that you just don't see around town. I will be visiting the knife lady and some of our other vendors! Rep inbound for whoever started this thread.[/QUOTE

Yea! If all the 1500 haters would quit going it might make it a better experience for the rest of us!

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Had great time there yesterday! Pretty good crowd, and most people were polite. Some prices were high, some were very reasonable. I found one really good deal from a dealer and picked up a nice pre-lock S&W for a great price. Parking was tough, but there are about four or five other events going on at the fairgrounds this weekend.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Just got back home. I meet my brother from the other side of the state. We look things over, have some brother time & go out to supper afterwards.

I don't expect to have dealers falling all over themselves to give me something for nothing. If it happens, great! If I find something I am willing to pay for, it is OK. If not, then I spent time with my brother. I look forward to the 1500. because of that.

I had a nice conversation with Que & lovemywoods at the INGO booth.

+1 to the OP.

I try to go with my best friend, who for all intents and purposes is my "little brother" as I am an only child. WE don't get much time together anymore so this is good for us.

Top Bottom