• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have been looking for a new M&P9 and haven't been able to get to the 1500 but a friend did. Plainfield blew away everybody else with their price and if I can't make it to the show I will make the trip over there in the near future to buy from you. It is nice to see a gun dealer at the 1500 not trying to rake people over the coals and they are a brick and mortar shop as well. It sounds like the 1+ hour drive each way will be worth it from all the good things I have heard.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    They are an excellent shop. Only one place in the area can beat their prices, but he doesnt keep much in stock. PSS has a descent selection.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    The last 1500 some guy asked Bob what he could do on the price of a new Beretta 92FS. It was worth the price of admission just to see the look on the guys face when Bob told him everything on the table was 10% over cost, he had over $3K tied up in rental space let alone having to get most everything from the shop there and employees so he would have to sell at least $30K in guns just to break even. He then said if you find a better price, take me over there and show me. After he picked his jaw up off the floor he said ok I'll take it. Bob's straight forward attitude is something that keeps me going back as a customer.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Picked up a new Sig 1911 Ultra frm Bob. As usual, he took good care of me on my trade. Very happy and will buy from him again!

Mark

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I like to go and browse around, but I don't pay much attention to pricing elsewhere because no matter how hard they try, they can't beat Bob's prices.

I don't understand why people say, "call before you buy", why? So you can be ticked off because you wasted time calling because they can't match PSS's prices!

If he doesn't have something, I just tell him I want it, can he get it?, and then I wait for his call. Simple, saves gas, and I get exactly what I want.

Note to all you other guys............please stay in business, because I like to just come in and browse and get an idea what I want. Thanks!!:D

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    The last 1500 some guy asked Bob what he could do on the price of a new Beretta 92FS. It was worth the price of admission just to see the look on the guys face when Bob told him everything on the table was 10% over cost, he had over $3K tied up in rental space let alone having to get most everything from the shop there and employees so he would have to sell at least $30K in guns just to break even. He then said if you find a better price, take me over there and show me. After he picked his jaw up off the floor he said ok I'll take it. Bob's straight forward attitude is something that keeps me going back as a customer.

I didn't see their booth, but each table is about $100, I doubt very much that they had a 30 table set up! I would have noticed that!

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    IMO Bob and company in Plainfield have always been the best in the metro area,I try to spend what money I can in any LGS I happen to pass... +1 to all who are willing to keep an FFL these days...

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    I drive past PSS every day on my way home from work (when I don't stop, that is. :D ) Bought my last 2 guns there, and last few holsters as well. Good place with good prices. :+1:

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I didn't see their booth, but each table is about $100, I doubt very much that they had a 30 table set up! I would have noticed that!

In January you were there and didn't see he "Booth" or know what it cost him and you want o to get all his guns there and want to call bull**** LOL

Top Bottom